Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
#1260125 05/03/05 08:25 PM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Hey XL..you get your today eh?!?

Nothing yet, but then again it's been raining cats and dogs and the FedEx Ground truck guys must be having a nightmare out there... . Plenty of muscle here, thanks for the heads up .

XL

#1260126 05/04/05 03:01 PM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I always have my carparts shipped to my girlfriend's house because her mom works from home and there is always someone there to receive my packages. Also, most of my eBay packages come to my company's name (Logistic Solutions, Inc.), and both my GF and mom know this.

Well with my luck, my GF's grandma was staying over yesterday, and out of all the days, she decides to answer the door when my shifter came... "Logistic what??? That doesn't sound like anybody here... have a nice day!"

Good news is that I am picking it up today at the FedEx station additional to the fact that I don't have my Contour to install it onto anyway (shop) . Still sucks to get a snag when you are expecting something punctually... Oh well, I will deal with it.

XL

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by durateX:
I always have my carparts shipped to my girlfriend's house because her mom works from home and there is always someone there to receive my packages. Also, most of my eBay packages come to my company's name (Logistic Solutions, Inc.), and both my GF and mom know this.

Well with my luck, my GF's grandma was staying over yesterday, and out of all the days, she decides to answer the door when my shifter came... "Logistic what??? That doesn't sound like anybody here... have a nice day!"

Good news is that I am picking it up today at the FedEx station additional to the fact that I don't have my Contour to install it onto anyway (shop) . Still sucks to get a snag when you are expecting something punctually... Oh well, I will deal with it.

XL

AHHAA !! thats damn funny !

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:

Tell me about it

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by durateX:
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:

Tell me about it

haha that sucks!!

I must warn u you though, when you put the B&M in, it'll take a while for you to get use to it because its not as free moving as the stock, your gonna hafta grease the hell outa the B&M..lol

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
FWIW,

The Cougar knob is:
1S8Z-7213-BB List $57.83 CEG $43.37

Just my $.02

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
It had fallen victim to the hacksaw with the owner before me . Good to know I will have a true short throw soon.

Hey Goonzy, maybe you can help me with the install... Saturday work for ya?

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Mine got shipped out today. Goonz, you should write up a short how to... or just some tips or something. I'm sure the install is not too complicated though.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Mine got shipped out today. Goonz, you should write up a short how to... or just some tips or something. I'm sure the install is not too complicated though.

Install is a piece of cake.. Especially with the B&M, where you won't need any kind of riser plates.. Once you get the center console out, everything is very straight forward on what needs to be removed.. You should have 4 hex bolts on top, holding everything down. Remove them and release the shift cables and the shifter should come right out. Depending on the model of shifter tower, there's either a c-clip or another form of round clip that may need to be removed.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1260134 05/04/05 08:34 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Anyways...i ordered my steeda shifter last weekend, and they sent me a receipt and said before they take money out of the account, they will give me a grand total and shipping information. I've sent 2 emails to their customer service dept and have heard nothing back so I decided to cancel my order with them...Just so any of you guys who mentioned the steeda as well, I'd recommend not going through steedas website. Yea...I'm a little pissed...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard