Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Powdercoatman, what kind of condition are your core TBs and MAFs in? I am interested in both the TB and MAF in "Powder Chrome" since they will compliment my already shiny AEM kit . I can priority mail you my own units and wait for them to be powdercoated since the car will be in the shop for a while anyway... let me know if you can do this option...

XL

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by durateX:
Powdercoatman, what kind of condition are your core TBs and MAFs in? I am interested in both the TB and MAF in "Powder Chrome" since they will compliment my already shiny AEM kit . I can priority mail you my own units and wait for them to be powdercoated since the car will be in the shop for a while anyway... let me know if you can do this option...

XL

There is good enough condition to run the car . Since were both in Florda were only looking at 1 or 2 day max shipping .

Let me know what you want to do .

Thanks for the reply

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
There is good enough condition to run the car .

I personally wouldn't want to run any MAF not calibrated for my car. An SE MAF is to be run with 17# injectors, while an SVT MAF is to be run with 19# injectors. The difference might be neglegable, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Thats fine I'm just trying to help out a little.

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I personally wouldn't want to run any MAF not calibrated for my car. An SE MAF is to be run with 17# injectors, while an SVT MAF is to be run with 19# injectors. The difference might be neglegable, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Mark

That is the exact same reason that I am planning on sending both my units instead of risking getting back SE cores. My car can wait anyway. The only lead time would be the time the powdercoating takes to be done .

XL

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Thats fine I'm just trying to help out a little.

Hey it's all good.. Not knocking you or anybody.. Just wanted to let it be known that MAF's are "calibrated" so to speak, from the factory to read for your specific application..

BTW, that T/B looks fuggin' sweet!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Thanks ! The chrome does look nice ! Lot of people like it , I would like to see some more involved in this though .

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
god I think I like that chrome look more than the original Candy Orange idea... or can I mix and match at all with our original deal? (covers - orange and MAF/TB -chrome look)

thanks in advance.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
#1255326 04/26/05 11:52 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I want to say that I feel some people are hesitant of a Rip Off" maybe that�s whats holding some people back. You can go to my website and order parts as well,In return you�ll have the following info.With this info you at least have a backup, not just sending someone a PAYPAL and leaving it be . This way is more secure for customers.

############## ORDER INFORMATION ##############
Below is the order information from NObody specail
#################################################
Dear A=Cant say his name "confideltial,

Thank you for the following order placed on 04/26/05 at 18:35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Summary~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invoice Name: Confidential

Subtotal: $20.00

Postage & Packaging: $13.00

Tax: $1.45

Grand Total: $34.45

Invoice Address:

xxxxx x xxxx St,
xxxxxx,
OH,
United States.

Shipping Address:

xxxx xxx xxx,
xxxxxxx,
OH,
United States.

Payment Method: PayPal
Customer comments: "No comments were left with this order."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Items:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SVT Grill x 1 ($20.00) [id = SVTZA2YJ3]

www.powdercoatingworld.com

#1255327 04/27/05 12:49 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Just to clarify, the SVT and non SVT V6 MAF housings are the same. Only the calibration is different, which you would take off and keep before shipping.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard