Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
how about a mustang uim???don't need cleaning just powdercoated..... that chrome color is hot...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Sure can, Will be offering a GB on this , I will offer the UIM cleaning ! and Chrome powder !!

Will be doing Rims and LARGE objects too ! It was a small delay as my over was $8,599.99

That's a big oven

Oh, and I could have sworn that powdercoating aluminum rims was a big no-no because of what the heat does to it. Could be wrong.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Chris i haven't even tried yet , But i will be .

and yes i can do a Mustang UIM as well . Im awating shipment of my oven then i will go from there .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
ok, now i think i want my rims powdercoated with this almost chrome stuff. that is incredibly hot! unfortunately, i dont think the plastic caps can be powdercoated though

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thanks for posting the pics Ouch. i wouldnt have known who or what you were talking about.

LMAO at least someone else gets it.

Btw that looks awesome man.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thanks for posting the pics Ouch. i wouldnt have known who or what you were talking about.

LMAO at least someone else gets it.

Btw that looks awesome man.

Wow, sweet

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Chris i haven't even tried yet , But i will be .

and yes i can do a Mustang UIM as well . Im awating shipment of my oven then i will go from there .

cool man i'm not ready to do it just yet anyway...but probably in a month or two...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Thanks for the reply's , glad you all like it ! More pictures to come today !! YES we work on Sunday ...

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Quote:

Oh, and I could have sworn that powdercoating aluminum rims was a big no-no because of what the heat does to it.

Its not a problem to powdercoat alum wheels. The problem comes from attempting to get the old coating off (depending on what it is). Paint comes off w/o a problem, but powder or chrome will ruin the wheel as you try to strip it off, because the wheel is softer than the material you are trying to remove.

The work looks good man, if I didn't have a local powder guy, I'd be all over this.

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I just bought a anodized Red TB, could you do the powdercoat chrome over it (to get rid of the red)?

Thanks,
Ben

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard