Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well I'm going to offer a "Almost Chrome reflective" Powder Coat deal on this throttle body .

$30.00
$8.00 Shipping, Shipped to Florida
Need 3 people

I have the Powder in stock so as soon as i revice the part, it will be back in the mail to you.

BEFORE

AFTER

If any other questions you can send a PM or Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Well I'm going to offer a "Almost Chrome reflective" Powder Coat deal on this throttle body .

$30.00
$8.00 Shipping, Shipped to Florida
Need 3 people

I have the Powder in stock so as soon as i revice the part, it will be back in the mail to you.

BEFORE

AFTER

If any other questions you can send a PM or Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well I'M glad you like it !!

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I'm interested. Gimme a few days. If I send this out on a Monday...can it be back in my hands by friday?! I dont have an extra one...but my car sits at my boys house all week off campus.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
thanks for posting the pics Ouch. i wouldnt have known who or what you were talking about.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thanks for posting the pics Ouch. i wouldnt have known who or what you were talking about.

I'm guesing you couldnt see them on the first post ? I dont think Ouch hosted them , if you right click the picture you can see there all the same and hosted from the same server.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i see all the pics just fine. you posted then he did with the same exact pics. who else could he have been talking to?

anyway, the TB looks freggin nice and would go great with the polished WR stuff.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mikey boy:
i see all the pics just fine. you posted then he did with the same exact pics. who else could he have been taling to?

anyway, the TB looks freggin nice and would go great with the polished WR stuff.

Thanks man, Tomorrow the MAF gets done

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Can you do UIM's?

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Sure can, Will be offering a GB on this , I will offer the UIM cleaning ! and Chrome powder !!

Will be doing Rims and LARGE objects too ! It was a small delay as my over was $8,599.99

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard