Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Anybody going to this? starts at 8am-4pm i think. I am crusin up with another DSM buddy and some turbod cars from down here in Eugene. Maybe i will see some people here there? I can show you my car that now has PSI....
I am gunna be runnin, kinda wanna know what times i run, shootin for a 14.8 or better. Just to remind you all this new car is a 97 GST performance mods are:
3''downpipe
3''catback
injen full intake
Turbosmart Dual stage boost controller(16PSImax)
I think i am missing something else...anyways think this is possible? NEED TRACTION, damn thoes AWDs.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
where at?

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Rats, I'm gonna be sitting in the woods near Tillamook doing communications for the SCCA Pro-Rally that day. (Although that should be really fun too!) Hopefully we can get a meet together soon down here though.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm gonna be at the crab festival in Astoria this Saturday, but I AM interested in a meet at Woodburn soon.

By the way Toby, I got my car back on Wednesday this week. Your flywheel needed only a very minor resurfacing/balancing, and so far everything runs nicely with NO clunking, NO clutch chatter, no nightmares. The Spec II feels to me like you had it fully broken in, and the clutch action/engagement is light and easy even in stop and go commuting traffic, feels much like stock, but I've yet to abusively test the clutch, lsd and poly'd roll resistors on any launching. Meanwhile, between that UR flywheel and the headers, when the secondaries open, the car just wants to LEAP in 1st and 2nd gear. I can't hear my intake howl anymore, but who cares?

A buddy of mine has a Mitsu similar to yours, I'd like to take him to the track to catch you running your rig.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
97 GST? Better get that 6-bolt swap before that crank starts to walk away. 2G's are notorious for that.
-tropictur

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
aaron, for future reference, the Woodburn Oregon drag strip is about 2 miles west of I-5 straight from the Woodburn exit, which is about 20 miles or so south of Portland.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
yea yea yea, i know about the good ol crank walk. But hey, if it does happen, the more reason to install a 6bolt and upgraded turbo, etc. hehe.

PDXST, sweet, im glad that my parts suited your needs without any complication. We need to get a meet going so we all can check out eachothers new mods.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Hey LuckySVT Do you have any pictures of your car. I am interested. Could you send pics to lowiswell@yahoo.com Thanks.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Check your email, they should be there.

L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Here are some pics!!!(never did end up going to the drangs at woodburn stupid rain!)

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard