Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#1253392 04/21/05 02:57 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
all fedex express and fedex ground are totally seperate...no ground pkgs. go through an express facility and vice versa....

fedex ground pkgs. are still sorted through the same system as they did when they were RPS,they do NOT go through express sorting facilities...and most ground employees are contract(all their drivers are)they do not actually work for fedex corporation...they bought out RPS a few yrs. ago,took over their management and pretty much things go as they did when they were rps..

Ya... makes it complicated to pick up packages here. Express is up at the airport (on the other side of town), ground is out in BFE on a dirt road. If you go to express to pick up a package, they've got a stack of maps there with detailed directions on how to get to ground. Really nice since they don't give ya an address on the little thing they leave on the door.

Not only that, but the one here is 1/2 mile off the road with a tiny unlit sign... then on both sides of the driveway is "No Trespassing" signs. I drove around for a couple hours trying to find that place

At least it's not as bad as DHL. They have an unmanned office (so if a driver isn't there, nobody will answer the door) with "Airborne Express" above the door and a UPS drop off point that says they will not pick anything up there anymore.

I don't even know where UPS is here...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
#1253393 04/21/05 02:58 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Thats because I wear a suit everyday...

I like to look stylish on the back of the garbage truck.

Oh, and this is a CAR forumn.. you will get CAR forumn related responses. If you wanna go yell at people about fed ex, Go here!!

oooooooh so i see so your comments about how my uniform is ghey is car reelated....

actually i was just stating some FACTS about something YOU butted your nose in and was spouting off crap you obviously know nothing about....

and btw this is posted in the common interests section of this CAR forum...that's what its here for

DIDN"T say responses are about cars. I said "car forumn related responses".. you are at a CAR forumn, which means we are not goning to be all "oh hows your day, oh good... how's the kids, oh reeally.. thats special" on you. Damn man.. go back to work. Some people are just not fun.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
#1253394 04/21/05 03:00 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ODC:
I'm so goddamn sick of this.

I ordered a whole new brake kit for Stazi, and it was shipped FedEx.

They just sent me an invoice for $46 !! $13 for customs taxes, fine, but $33 in brokerage handling fees !

I'm SO GODDAMN SICK OF THIS

I told Stazi to mark it down on the package in big [censored] letters "RECIPIENT WILL HANDLE BROKERAGE", and he did !

And I even [censored] called them and told them I WILL HANDLE IT. I asked the [censored] [censored] csr, WILL I GET A BILL IN THE MAIL twice, and he said no !

I'm so [censored] mad, I'm tired of this [censored] brokerage [censored] ! My $300US brake kit now costs $330 !

I'm goin gto call those [censored] [censored] tommorow and I'm telling them I'm taking them to small claims to dispute it, this is [censored] ridiculous.

I'm so [censored] mad right now ...

first and foremost do you even know how customs works????you are mad a spouting off about something that fedex has no control over....

you do realize that custome has nothing to do with fedex...and customs is really cracking down these days,and if something is missing or wrong with YOUR paperwork,then customs is fining fedex...so you don't think they are going to charge that fine to YOU since it is not fedex's fault your pkg. has a problem in customs.....

so who did you call and tell you would be handling brokerage???(if your even allowed to do that)did you call customs or fedex????from what i understand if you don't want to let the CUSTOMS people handle brokerage,then you have to provide a brokerage co. to handle it at customs...i didn't think you were allowed to go to customs and just tell them your handling brokerage...

and you don't think fedex is going to pass the fine on to you when it is not their responsibility to ensure all paperwork and everything is in order????and i doubt you will even be heard in small claims court over something fedex has no control over....you do realze fedex and customs are seperate and what customs says or does goes period,and if they fine you there's nothing you can do about it..

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
#1253395 04/21/05 03:04 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by todras:
The thing I can't comprehend about FedEx is that everything has to go through Memphis. Say I wanted to ship to my neighbor across the street it has to go to Memphis first.

actually you are wrong about that...most pkgs. do go through memphis its the main hub........but there is also a pretty large hub in indianapolis,one in newark,and one in dallas...

and you are totally wrong about shipping something to your neighbor...packages going to the same city they are picked up from do NOT go through memphis...the same station that picked it up also delivers it,so it sits there overnight..

I was told that by a friend who knows a lot of ppl at FedEx.

well your friend is wrong.....i have worked for fedex for 13 years and i can tell you that they don't all go through memphis....

when i was in nashville all the pkgs. that went to our area were placed aside scanned and left there to go out the next day..that is how it works at all stations around the country..

there seems to be that myth floating around that everything has to go thru memphis which isn't true...even my economics teacher a couple years ago was trying to tell my class that and i had to correct him

#1253396 04/21/05 03:06 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
even my economics teacher a couple years ago was trying to tell my class that and i had to correct him

did you fly off the handle on him, as well? or do you only do that on the internet?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1253397 04/21/05 03:08 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Thats because I wear a suit everyday...

I like to look stylish on the back of the garbage truck.

Oh, and this is a CAR forumn.. you will get CAR forumn related responses. If you wanna go yell at people about fed ex, Go here!!

oooooooh so i see so your comments about how my uniform is ghey is car reelated....

actually i was just stating some FACTS about something YOU butted your nose in and was spouting off crap you obviously know nothing about....

and btw this is posted in the common interests section of this CAR forum...that's what its here for

DIDN"T say responses are about cars. I said "car forumn related responses".. you are at a CAR forumn, which means we are not goning to be all "oh hows your day, oh good... how's the kids, oh reeally.. thats special" on you. Damn man.. go back to work. Some people are just not fun.

hmmmmm so i see now so what you telling me is everything in the common interests is car related???????

jesus get off your high horse and read at the top what COMMON INTERESTS is for....

#1253398 04/21/05 03:10 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
and to odc the original poster i will try to get in contact with my friend in customer service and see if i can have them try and figure out what exactly happened and explain everything to you....pm me the tracking # and i'll see what i can do...

#1253399 04/21/05 03:12 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
even my economics teacher a couple years ago was trying to tell my class that and i had to correct him

did you fly off the handle on him, as well? or do you only do that on the internet?

no but then again he also didn't call my uniform ghey either..

#1253400 04/21/05 03:12 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
This thread has no point now so I'm insertin a random pic of infuyum.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1253401 04/21/05 03:21 PM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
This thread has no point now so I'm insertin a random pic of infuyum.

Very gay.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard