C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
.... over $30.00 measil;y dollars??

Just messin, Yeah, those [censored] heads who [censored] the [censored] non american's over the [censored] border are totally [censored]. [censored] !!!!

THose FED EX outfits are purple.. GH3Y!!

screw you i happen to wear a purple outfit everyday, I am the guy in the barney suit. Actually the kids seem to like it....and i don't have a problem with it since i get paid in cheeseballs and koolaid

*Edited to sound nice..* ^

Damn.. is the weather hot or something over there in Memphis? Or did you just find out the king is dead? Just blowin smoke.

no actually the weather here is nice today....i just don't appreciate you spouting off that the uniform i wear everyday is ghey....you don't hear me saying that the uniform you wear every day on the garbage truck looks ghey do you...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
#1253383 04/21/05 02:41 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Thats because I wear a suit everyday...

I like to look stylish on the back of the garbage truck.

Oh, and this is a CAR forumn.. you will get CAR forumn related responses. If you wanna go yell at people about fed ex, Go here!!

Last edited by LilStripedRocket; 04/21/05 02:42 PM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
#1253384 04/21/05 02:41 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i think mayor mcpurplepants is a little sensitive about his job.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1253385 04/21/05 02:42 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z

no actually the weather here is nice today....i just don't appreciate you spouting off that the uniform i wear everyday is ghey....you don't hear me saying that the uniform you wear every day on the garbage truck looks ghey do you...

You've got to lighten up a little dude. Seriously...

It was a rant. They're not ripping on you personally, so don't take it personally.

Also, in my experience the quality at Kinkos HAS dropped significantly since FedEx bought them out. Maybe its unrelated, but the timing is about right.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
#1253386 04/21/05 02:44 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
SO when I go to (rarely) my fed ex place and I ship it normal ground to the next city over and they say, "it'll get there in two days".. they are full of it cause they just wanna drive it to a warehouse somewhere, sit it on a shelf, possibly fondle the contents.. and then they throw it ina sling shot and throw it at my dorr? Man, didn't relize that's how it worked.

what the hell are you talking about????????????????????your post makes absolutely no sense......

first of all fedex express and fedex ground are totally seperate...no ground pkgs. go through an express facility and vice versa....

now what i said was is that if a pkg. is picked up and is going to that SAME city it was picked up from then it does NOT go through memphis it remains at that facility for delivery the next day,or whenever it is due.....

if it is going somewhere else then it is likely to go through memphis...but that is express only...

fedex ground pkgs. are still sorted through the same system as they did when they were RPS,they do NOT go through express sorting facilities...and most ground employees are contract(all their drivers are)they do not actually work for fedex corporation...they bought out RPS a few yrs. ago,took over their management and pretty much things go as they did when they were rps..

#1253387 04/21/05 02:48 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by zgendron:

You've got to lighten up a little dude. Seriously...

It was a rant. They're not ripping on you personally, so don't take it personally.

Also, in my experience the quality at Kinkos HAS dropped significantly since FedEx bought them out. Maybe its unrelated, but the timing is about right.

jesus i was joking about the garbage truck...i see its ok for him to talk trash,then say he's kidding,but that's ok

actually fedex taking over kinko's didn't change anything...they have the same EMPLOYEES,offer all the same services they ever did,same management,just that fedex upper manegement runs things now...they did not change enyhting however about how the co. runs...

#1253388 04/21/05 02:51 PM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
IPS?

Look at your keyboard. You never hit an 'I' when you were reaching for the 'O'? Keep posting away, postboy.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
#1253389 04/21/05 02:51 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Thats because I wear a suit everyday...

I like to look stylish on the back of the garbage truck.

Oh, and this is a CAR forumn.. you will get CAR forumn related responses. If you wanna go yell at people about fed ex, Go here!!

oooooooh so i see so your comments about how my uniform is ghey is car reelated....

actually i was just stating some FACTS about something YOU butted your nose in and was spouting off crap you obviously know nothing about....

and btw this is posted in the common interests section of this CAR forum...that's what its here for

#1253390 04/21/05 02:52 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by todras:
The thing I can't comprehend about FedEx is that everything has to go through Memphis. Say I wanted to ship to my neighbor across the street it has to go to Memphis first.

actually you are wrong about that...most pkgs. do go through memphis its the main hub........but there is also a pretty large hub in indianapolis,one in newark,and one in dallas...

and you are totally wrong about shipping something to your neighbor...packages going to the same city they are picked up from do NOT go through memphis...the same station that picked it up also delivers it,so it sits there overnight..

I was told that by a friend who knows a lot of ppl at FedEx.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1253391 04/21/05 02:55 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Damn dude.. stop taking [censored] personal. Like my man said, there are no personal attacks. WE all have fun and pull eachothers sacks everynow and then (not litterally). IF you can't accept that, then go here!!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard