Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Can't wait to check this out

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
i think they'll look f*ckin nice.

there is a cougar with 20" wheels that looks damn nice...so I'm gonna say that it for sure will look good. However he has huge fender flares...

Seems like you're gonna have to cut the sh!t out of your wheel wells...

Regardless, that 3" lip is nice.

Just know your performance is gone with 20s...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
* waiting on pictures*

Props for trying to make it work.

#1252109 04/21/05 01:00 PM
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I got the rims prematurely. Although I am posting this morning, I got a call at around 5:45pm yesterday from Randy at Wheel Tec telling me that the wheels were at his showroom. I know they close at about 6pm and I work at about a 15-minute distance from him with traffic, so I made sure he was going to wait up for me.

Here comes the fun part guys... The rims REALLY ARE single-drilled to our bolt pattern!!! Aside from me completely over them for a moment (He had one on display just to tease me), I contained myself to have a chat with Randy about how the hell this incredible find, since so many wheel manufacturers are reluctant to make anything above 18" in our bolt pattern since 4/108 is so "unmarketable"...

He went on expaining to me that everything metal from wheels to nuts and bolts is soon to be monopolized by the asian industry, since minimal monthly wage for a factory worker in Japan for example, is only $120 . So I guess this explains why this set of wheels as like many others in it's class, would cost over $600-$700 if it were made here in the US, however made possible to 'floss' by us little people just becase of the Asian production market.

Good for us... . Sucks for the little Japs though...

Anyways, I took one wheel home to show my girl & family, and left the rest of the set with Randy so I can come mount them tomorrow when my BFG G-Force's arrive from The Tire Rack.

Photoshoot to come for sure on Sat, but not many angles since my Mirko is still hurting .

XL

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You've either got some deep pockets, some high balance credit cards, or some pissed off loan sharks . Hope to see you in Fort Wayne in 29 or 30 days!

Mark

I will fill in answer "D., None Of The Above" You should see how hard I work for one day . Will try to get my 'tour' airlifted to SZ. C-ya...

XL

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by durateX:
"D., None Of The Above" You should see how hard I work for one day :blackeye

LOL! I see you posting on here more than me, so I KNOW how hard you're working

Not sure if you have a boss, but if you do, I promise not to tell them, if you promise not to tell mine!

Just messin' with ya!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Man, DurateX is all over the place. The guy is buying everything he can get his hands on! Awesome!

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by MapOfTaz�­F�³sh�³:
Be different.

Thank you wish everyone would be.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Although I have the wheels already, the tires are not showing up until Monday, but that's not all. Since my car has to go in to the mechanic shop for headers, tune-up, oil change, and to the body shop for Mirko repair and aluminum skid plate install, I will need to use my Honda Civic EX Coupe to get around.

Funny part is that the Honda is currently undergoing full makeover in order to be fully complete and not need to go in to any type of shop again. Right now it already has undergone the installation of: DC Sports Header, Streetimports Cat-Back Exhaust, AEM Short Ram Intake, Dropzone Lowering Springs, OBX Camber kit, REV X Gunmetal 17" with 215/45/17 tires, and 20% Titanium Window tint.

It has just gone in for a full Street Styler Lip kit to complete the job, and that will take another week. So it will be another week before Intruder even get's into the mechanic shop for headers & tune-up which will probably take about 2 days in itself, then about another week for Mirko repair. I am procrastinating that maybe about 2 weeks to get final snap shots on the dubz...sigh .

I just had to have my second car fully macked out!!!

Couldn't help it... specially if my girl will be pimpin it most of the time.

XL

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:
Can't wait to check this out

Still waiting

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard