Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Hey Gents! (And Ladies) Need Some Help Finding Out The Wire Colors On The ECU Side Of The Downstream O2 Sensors...The Bank 1 And Bank 2 Downstreams Are Different Colors Obviously And I Have To Hard Wire My MILs Without The Factory Harnesses...(Due To Clips Falling Off And The Harnesses Dangling On The Pavement While Driving) I Lost My Ford CD And Need Some Help Fast....I Need These Colors Off Of An E0. My Build Date Is Prior To The '98 Year. Dont Know If They Changed Colors Or Not At Any Particular Point. If Any One Has Their Car On A Lift Or Jackstands Can You Please Get Me The Wire Colors....Remember....The ECU Side...I Know The O2 Sensor Colors....Thanks In Advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Any Body?????????????????????????????????

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
All I can see is:

You can see the wire colors on the wires.. hope that helps.
click for full screen views

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Thanks Ray!!!!! Always A Life Saver!!!

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard