Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well in my continued battle with Frank McCoy (aka SVT Doood & mcgainer) I have offered him a settlement.

The BAT kit he (finally) sent me had one bad strut and one bad spring.
I have orderd one replacement strut from BAT.
I will probably replace all the springs with Intrax springs.

I have offered Frank McCoy a settlement in the amount of $99 (cost of one strut through BAT, not including shipping).
If he accepts I drop the criminal charges and and will not file a civil lawsuit.

If he does not, then I file a civl suit (as well as keep the criminal charges open).
Should I win the civil suit, I can file a lean aginst any real propery he owns (car/house/etc) and I can turn the settlement over to a collection agency and that will show up on his credit report.

Not much would come from the criminal charges, other than that they will show up on any background report anybody runs on him.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Sounds like a pretty fair deal to me....

*writes note to self* don't....f***....with....SleeperZ

98 C-SVT
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I think your letting him off easy.

99 CSVT Green/Tan # 84 of 2760 Built on Wednesday, September 30, 1998 15.376 @ 92.00 MPH Stock 75,000Km 96 Contour GL 2.5L V6 ATX 170,000Km
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I think you have to be careful that it doesn't appear that you are threatening to sue.

I'm no lawyer, but I believe in some cases, if it looks like a threat then you can get into trouble.

That would be my only concern, that your offer doesn't look like a threat or blackmail.

TB

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
"it's not a threat....it's a promise!"

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
Well in my continued battle with Frank McCoy (aka SVT Doood & mcgainer) I have offered him a settlement.

The BAT kit he (finally) sent me had one bad strut and one bad spring.
I have orderd one replacement strut from BAT.
I will probably replace all the springs with Intrax springs.

I have offered Frank McCoy a settlement in the amount of $99 (cost of one strut through BAT, not including shipping).
If he accepts I drop the criminal charges and and will not file a civil lawsuit.

If he does not, then I file a civl suit (as well as keep the criminal charges open).
Should I win the civil suit, I can file a lean aginst any real propery he owns (car/house/etc) and I can turn the settlement over to a collection agency and that will show up on his credit report.

Not much would come from the criminal charges, other than that they will show up on any background report anybody runs on him.

WOW my god ! what did he sell you a Ferarri ? your going WAY WAY WAYYYYY overboard for 100.00 ...Man i cant belive you did all of that , are you from Michigan LOL they tend to do this stuff a lot ... anyway dood your going too far with this .sometimes you got to eat it .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
That kind of attitude is why people get away with this crap.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by SVTCANUK:
I think your letting him off easy.

I agree.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
These are the kind of things that keep me away from CEG's classifieds. Do whatever you must do to put this CEG scammer and any other future scammers in their place!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi:
"it's not a threat....it's a promise!"

How right that statement is!

I have a real claim to sue, and should I win, those options are legally open to me.
Nothing is a threat, its about laying down the options I have, and trying to settle out of court.

It may seem like this is a lot of trouble for $100,
but its not just about money, its about principle.

I can't openly say more, but this is about just more than me.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard