Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
"Absolut Rara."
OP Offline
"Absolut Rara."
R
Ok guys, I found a box of leftover SZ04 shirts in my stuff, and I'd like to get them out to people that want them. You know you need to be sporting your SZ04 shirt when you roll in to SZ05

I've only got 10 or so, they are all XL, and $10 shipped (lower 48 states please) each. First come first serve, when they are gone, they are all gone.

I'll take Paypal, or other arrangement can be made. Paypal address is rarasvt@comcast.net make sure your shipping address is included.

Also, if you think you are owed a shirt from SZ04 registration, and never got it; speak now or forever hold your peace.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
After many pms and much waiting I never even got my first one. You dont have any 2xl's do you.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
R
"Absolut Rara."
OP Offline
"Absolut Rara."
R
my mistake, I wish you would have reminded me sooner . . . I'll get one sent to you. but, all I have is XL, so thats all I can do.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I pmd you like six times. oh well the past is the past. do what you can

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad

Link Copied to Clipboard