Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
it was a really comfortable feeling when i paid 700 bucks for my torsen to..."OMG it doesn't come wtih a warranty!!!"
but its all good cause i have never seen a problem out of them. As for the headers, i even own a set of them and i don't REALLY trust them all that much.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Always a comforting feeling.

And a comforting feeling, knowing you installed a part made by a company named.... "Weapon RRRRRRRRRRRR"

They better atleast send me a Type-R sticker for my fender.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
........ .....i don't have weapon-r headers, i have custom made headers! lol

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by 99cougar:

Hahaa!! I'd say the same thing if people asked .

I personally wouldn't support Weapon-R, even if there name wasn't ridiculously ricey, just for the fact that they copied MSDS's design.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
i dont support them i just couldn't say no for 125 shipped!

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i dont support them i just couldn't say no for 125 shipped!

Can't blame you there. I'da jumped on that deal.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

I personally wouldn't support Weapon-R, even if there name wasn't ridiculously ricey, just for the fact that they copied MSDS's design.

Mark

Like they're the first company to copy a car part -
PLEASE!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Stazi:

Mark

PLEASE!

Does that make it right? If it were a custom body kit that was made by Veilside or Bomex for example and some other company copied it exactly and tried to sell it as their own, they would probably be sued.

Just because it is in low quantities for our car and Marty doesn't seem to be doing anything still doesn't make it ethical or right. I wouldn't suport them on that basis alone. IMHO, of course...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by path914:
Originally posted by Stazi:

Mark

PLEASE!

Does that make it right? If it were a custom body kit that was made by Veilside or Bomex for example and some other company copied it exactly and tried to sell it as their own, they would probably be sued.

Just because it is in low quantities for our car and Marty doesn't seem to be doing anything still doesn't make it ethical or right. I wouldn't suport them on that basis alone. IMHO, of course...

Marty can't do anything anyways. Who has ever presented tangible evidence showing that the weapon R's are identical?? According to desmon he says the tubes are differnet in lengths, Now your saying they are identical. This tells me you guys are all talk you have no idea if they are or arn't. Nobody within these boards have provided any drafting/blueprints of the measurements of the msds. Where we can compare to the Weapon R's. And looking at the pics you can't tell a damn thing different. So instead of making false statements saying they copied, Show me proof or stop making up stories. The way i see it if they are indentical how come they work on cougars and not contours. Because they are not identical!! "" Well the tubes run identical and the tubes are the same length""?? Show me proof and then i believe you guys. Man alot of smoke is getting blown around in this disscussion.

Last edited by Mkingracing; 04/22/05 10:16 PM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Mkingracing:
Who has ever presented tangible evidence showing that the weapon R's are identical?? According to desmon he says the tubes are differnet in lengths, Now your saying they are identical. This tells me you guys are all talk you have no idea if they are or arn't. Nobody within these boards have provided any drafting/blueprints of the measurements of the msds. Where we can compare to the Weapon R's. And looking at the pics you can't tell a damn thing different. So instead of making false statements saying they copied, Show me proof or stop making up stories. The way i see it if they are indentical how come they work on cougars and not contours. Because they are not identical!! "" Well the tubes run identical and the tubes are the same length""?? Show me proof and then i believe you guys. Man alot of smoke is getting blown around in this disscussion.

CEG is not MSDS. It's not up to CEG to prove or disprove anything for your benefit or anybody elses.

Why so hostile? If you're so all fired up about it, measure up your WRs when you get em & give the "blueprints" or "drafting" to Marty so you can prove, once & for all, whether they are the same.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard