Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Hell it's probably not even as good as 304L.

They list it as 304 and we all know it's thin gauge to boot.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Demon I hate to say that you are wrong. Trust me these are NOT thin guage or some crap stainless. they look like they reallly revised their sh!t and made them worth while. Pics up in a a few minutes.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
You know if you don't like them, I might be willing to just take them off your hands

It might just end all your grief if you give them to me! hehe

They look pretty nice IMO

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by baggsend:
I just got some weapon r headers on ebay for $250.

first mistake is wasting money on those bad boys

98 CSVT #4214/6535 Mods: N/A and modded out
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Stazi:
Demon I hate to say that you are wrong. Trust me these are NOT thin guage or some crap stainless. they look like they reallly revised their sh!t and made them worth while. Pics up in a a few minutes.

Ya know Stazi, it looks like they are a bit different that what I've seen. The sharp bend in the Y is wider & smoother than what I've seen in the past, and the welds are definately better looking that what I've seen.

Still, they are missing a lot of other stuff that I talked about, including a warranty. That reason alone would have me saving up for MSDS, unless I was planning to sell the car real soon.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

Still, they are missing a lot of other stuff that I talked about, including a warranty. That reason alone would have me saving up for MSDS, unless I was planning to sell the car real soon.

A warranty for what? They are stainless steel. I'm at Stazi's this weekend & I think I'm going to pick up a set of these. I don't know if they changed from the past but I'm telling you these headers are quality.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by 98SVT_LEO:
Originally posted by baggsend:
I just got some weapon r headers on ebay for $250.

first mistake is wasting money on those bad boys

If he made a mistake then I'd like to make the same one. You got a great deal. Just needs a flange for the EGR pipe welded in & you're golden.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well, by chance wa2tuff is coming over to have his MSDS's installed today. So I will have the opportunity to take photos of the MSDS's and the Weapon R's side by side for comparison.

That should dispell the myths that they are "very different".

Warranty is really worthless, it's not a lifetie warranty so you wouldn't realise anything was wrong with either header for years and by then it would be over.

Look how useful the warranty is on the Contour. They try to deny half your claims or make you pay exorbitant amounts for thier deductibles....

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
So what exactly needs to be done to make the EGR work? That is really cheap and they look alot better than before.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Stazi:
Well, by chance wa2tuff is coming over to have his MSDS's installed today. So I will have the opportunity to take photos of the MSDS's and the Weapon R's side by side for comparison.

That should dispell the myths that they are "very different".

Cant wait to see them stazi, that should put an end to it all.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard