Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
The ones in the pics that Stazi posted for my car didn't look too polished to me, but like stated, Whos gonna see them?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Jason43:
Its as easy as this:

$3.00, 5/8" compression fitting from Home Depot, two minutes with a pipe cutter, one minute tightening it with a wrench. EGR problem solved. I don't see why is everyone making such a big deal over the EGR issue.

Thanks Jason, that was my point I was trying to get across - but some people are thicker than tar.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
You can't even see the headers on the Duratech so they could be poop brown (like the stock manifolds ) for all it matters.

And the headers from Weapon aren't polished; but are shiny cos they are SS.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Jason43:
Its as easy as this:

$3.00, 5/8" compression fitting from Home Depot, two minutes with a pipe cutter, one minute tightening it with a wrench. EGR problem solved. I don't see why is everyone making such a big deal over the EGR issue.

Thanks Jason, that was my point I was trying to get across - but some people are thicker than tar.

I'm just amazed that people are taking on the task of installing the headers, which is a royal pita, and they're stressing out over something as simple as the egr.

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Custom Cougars and SP Motorsports haven't replied to my emails-are there any US suppliers that will ship to England,UK?

Mondeo V6 RS RS Bodykit RS Lowered SVT UIM SVT TB SVT LIM Philips 6000K HID ZENON Twin Stainless Exhaust
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Mondeo V6:
Custom Cougars and SP Motorsports haven't replied to my emails-are there any US suppliers that will ship to England,UK?

You have to call them. james never answers his emails he told me. Maybe once every 4 days if that.

I was jsut wondering on the condition of the headers. i saw some high poolished from the box and othe not polished at all? Just nwating to know what i should expect when they arrive.

I just don't have hte headers in front of me, so i would like to be fully equicped with equipment so when i put my headers on there won't be any long peroid of down time.
Just want to be prepared.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Mkingracing:

You have to call them. james never answers his emails he told me. Maybe once every 4 days if that.

Just a headsup. I've been in contact with Joe @ SPMotorSports, and sadly, his Father has passed away. He's currently making arrangements for his Mother in Maryland, while you can understand that being rough when he's in Michigan. He will more than likely be out of the shop for a while to go down to Maryland to finalize things. Please be aware of this, as Joe would not ignore your calls/emails if you were trying to contact him.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by Mkingracing:

Just a headsup. I've been in contact with Joe @ SPMotorSports, and sadly, his Father has passed away. He's currently making arrangements for his Mother in Maryland, while you can understand that being rough when he's in Michigan. He will more than likely be out of the shop for a while to go down to Maryland to finalize things. Please be aware of this, as Joe would not ignore your calls/emails if you were trying to contact him.

Mark

Many thanks for that Mark. It did strike me as strange as Joe has always answered emails in the past(usually same day!) and was a top man to deal with when i got the SVT LIM from them!!(They were the cheapest by far on that too) I'm in no rush so will wait for his return. Please pass on my condolences if you are in contact with him.

Mondeo V6 RS RS Bodykit RS Lowered SVT UIM SVT TB SVT LIM Philips 6000K HID ZENON Twin Stainless Exhaust
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
so being that i have a 2002 v6 cougar, the weapon-r headers will fit with me making no adjustments to my EGR?...if so that is awesome:)

2002 Cougar 2.5 duratec/ mtx-75 85,0000 Mondeo ST-200 wheels/BFG KDW NT black/black Spec Stage 1 Torsen T-2 Trubendz 2.5 flowmaster dual exaust apexi s-afc II K&N FIPK
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ContourGuy9817:
so being that i have a 2002 v6 cougar, the weapon-r headers will fit with me making no adjustments to my EGR?...if so that is awesome:)

Do me a favour in that case-kindly go to your dealer and get the part number for the EGR tube for your car! They should be able to find if from the reg/VIN.

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard