Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
My wife wants one too for her '00 Silver Frost Mystique... so I split #7 into 7a and 7b .

2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT) with swooshy logo and www.contour.org white stitching
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
7a. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, SVT, T-Red, T-Red swooshy
7b. SoundQ SVT, XL, Dk Blue, zip, CEG logo, Silver thread.
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)
9. Bishop375 L, navy, zip, (SVT silver)
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up
11. 12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching
12. SAV/Med/navy blue pullover/Username: SAV
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath
15.slipknot,L,navy blue,pullover
16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullovers, SVT-Silver
17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
18 LUCA XL, Black pull over, SVT silver.
19. ishss - XXL, Grey, Pullover, SVT (Front), Swooshy w/ www.contour.org, Black Lettering.
20.v6contourse, XL, Light Grey pullover, CEG logo on front w/ username (v6contourse) underneath and swooshy car on back w/ website underneath

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
What the deal be here boss?

If you need help making up some forms to PM to those on the list, I'd be glad to help you out Chad. I can understand that you might be busy. Just let me know the options that'll be on the form and I'll head over to Word/Excel and do some magic.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Sav's the man. I still waiting for the sewing company to call me with the revised thread work. I wanna amke sure they get it right... or I go elserwhere.. basterds. I have forms made up.. I jsut want final confiration that these peopel have it all right... before you peopel send me money and end up waiting a week or two before getting your apparel. THinks for the "wtf is going on" post SAV.. I forgot about updating this GB... look for the "forms" to be in your PM box thing in the next few days... I should beable to yank there [censored] hard enough to get these producded correctly in the next couple days. Thanks guys...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Awesome.

EDIT: I can see that pretty much everyone has what they'd like on their hoodies figured out. If it would be easier, I can take the list and start to PM them with what they requested, kind of like a confirmation form.

Then, if the threads change or aren't available, we can PM those who need adjustments and ask what alternatives they would like on their hoodies.

Just throwing out some suggestions. You seem like you hit the happy bottles last night.

-SAV

Last edited by SAV; 05/02/05 02:01 PM.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT) with swooshy logo and www.contour.org white stitching
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath
17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
19. ishss - XXL, Grey, Pullover, SVT (Front), Swooshy w/ www.contour.org, Black Lettering.
20.v6contourse, XL, Light Grey pullover, CEG logo on front w/ username (v6contourse) underneath and swooshy car on back w/ website underneath
21.CrashDummy, XXL, Navy Blue, pullover, CEG logo w/ name Andrew Grigg underneath, and "swooshy" car on back with website URL.

J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by CrashDummy:
21.CrashDummy, XXL, Navy Blue, pullover, CEG logo w/ name Andrew Grigg underneath, and "swooshy" car on back with website URL.

22. jedssvt, 4 or 5 X (yes I'm a biggin) if you can get it (well pay extra if need be) but will settle for 3x, 1 Dark Black, Zip up, silver SVT on front with username, "swooshy" on back with URL; 1 gary zip up same as black but with black thread. Hope I'm not to late... God I love my car and this SITE!!!

Banzi - "YEah none of this 1-3-5 grandma-with-parkinsons-style shifting"
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Nope, not too late. Fine detaisl are almost done, look for a PM from me by this Sunday.. all shoudl be well! 4 or 5X is possible, might be a bit additional.. I dunno, I'll see what I can get done for ya, my compnay can probably cut a deal on it where there is close to no additional cost for ya.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Comon chadwick, get moving on this. The warm weather is almost back!

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Tour4reak:

tour4reak, L, dark black pullover with Red SVT logo on front with the swooshy CEG with www.contour.org underneath it in Red.

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Hey Rocket -

Been so long in the cold I have grown wool! No worries though, come christmas I'll weave you a blankey from the hair off my ass.

jkr2wld '97 LX 2.5 ATX Vibrant White
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard