Print Thread
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by jkr2wld:
Rocket...Dude it was 28 degrees here last night, all I could do was shiver and dream of my nice thick warm hoodie!

Sooooo..cooollllllddd...

It was 63 degrees yesterday... gonna be 33 this weekend. I'll have pics of me in my nice warm hoodie that you guys can drool over. ... and then buy!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Why dont you have one custom made for me and bring it to my house for this cold weather coming up!

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could
someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

nvm found the price, $30 right? still would be good to know about color and such

Last edited by ZeroHour; 04/22/05 02:17 PM.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK!! WE ARE NOT YOUR MOMMIES AND DADDIES AND WE WONT HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE YOU SEARCH!

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK!! WE ARE NOT YOUR MOMMIES AND DADDIES AND WE WONT HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE YOU SEARCH!

*Takes zerohours hand and slaps rawburt with it*.. quit it you too.

Any size.. Medium-2xl

Dark blue, black, and grey. Zip up or pull over. Brand- Jerzee's. Swooshy tour on the back w/ or w/o wedsite (about 8" long, 4" high) on the front left boob.. either the CEG oval logo withyour user name below it or the CEG oval with the "CEG" removed and the SVT logo put inside it. I'v egot it all deisgned up and oen is being made right now... and it looks TOTALLY pimp. I'm proud of myself. SVT people have the option of having the thread tropic green color, Silver, T-red color, or black. For obvious reasons, you can't really have black thread on black.. but if you want it.. so be it. Once a list of people is generated and I post a pic of the designs.. I will PM you a "form" to fill out so you can state your custom orders... color, front boob design, back swoosh with or without wedsite. Kay!
And yes... it'll be abotu 30.00 shipped.. as it stands right now. I will have CONCRETE pricing once the first one is done and they tell me the total "build cost" so I can tally that with shipping costs... so figure in a +/- 1-2 bucks. I'm not taking payment yet.. and payment will be done through money orders only. I don't like dealing with pay pal for many reasons of the past. I also would like to receive the money in hand WITH your "form" so there are NO SCREWUPS. I had it happen once with my seat patches and the guy was a dick (his error, regardless). If the interest BOOMS like a MOFO... I will do paypal. BUt for 15 people... MO, personal check, or cold hard cash for now. Is that okay with eveyrone? Good.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by jkr2wld:
Rocket...Dude it was 28 degrees here last night, all I could do was shiver and dream of my nice thick warm hoodie!

Its snowing out up here right now!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Sounds good. Sorry for being lazy. lol sometimes I don't feel like reading through 40 posts after school and working during the evening...I'll try to keep track of whats going on and get money set aside. I need a new hoodie anyway. I used my old one outside while cutting trees It has sap stains on it. I looks akward and questionable when wearing it in public

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
lol forgot the important part.

Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.

I know my Tour is ATX Duratec...But I want the SVT logo anyway. Don't be hating

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
UPDATE:

Just got a call, the first one is made and all done. I'm going to stop by after work and take a look and snap some pics. I will post them either late tonight or tommorow afternoon. I saw the designs I came up with digitalized on Saturday and they look fuggin SWEET. Think you will all be impressed. I will start sending out "order forms" in a couple days.

Here are the final concrete numbers broken down for ya per hoodie.

Cost of Jerzee's brand Hoodie - $16.73
Shipping for 48 states via USPS w/ packaging- $5.11
Cost of digitizing, thread, labor- $9.37

MY TOTAL COST APIECE $31.21.

GRAND TOTAL COST $32.00 I think I deserve $0.79 from each... and that includes the PAYPAL fee... so if you pay by paypal.. I make nothing.

Availble Payment methods.
Paypal, Money Order, Personal Check(HOLD)

So... Personalized hoodie breakdown

AVAILABLE SIZES
M,L,XL,2XL,3XL

AVAILABLE DESIGN ON FRONT LEFT
STANDARD CEG OVAL
STANDARD CEG OVAL with CEG ommited and SVT in place
STANDARD CEG OVAL with CEG Username below the oval

AVAILABLE BACK DESIGN
The infamous Swooshy Contour
The infamous Swooshy Contour w/ www.contour.org below it

HOODIE COLORS/CHOICES
Dark Black Zip Up/ Pull Over
Dark Blue Zip Up/ Pull Over
Med Grey Zip up/ Pull Voer

THREAD COLORS
Black hoodie
--All White Thread or Silver Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color Car
Grey hoodie
--All Black Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color car, or midnight blue
Dark Blue Hoodie
--All White Thread of Silver Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color Car

KEEP IN MIND.. BLACK THREAD ON BLACK won't show up well...but if you want it.. it's your hoodie.

Thread colors apply to ALL STITCH WORK.. unless you opt for colored SVT Logo (FREE OF CHARGE!!) Usernames and website under swooshy car will be done with the same thread as the rest... no color options, PLEASE.. or you will KILL me.

So... once again. GRAND TOTAL for a custom made HIGH QUALITY Jerzees Brand with STAIN GUARD protection Hoodie in your choice of style, size, and color will be $32.00 SHIPPED to yoru front door. If you are oversees or in canada.. please PM me your zip code and I'll let you know your total.. should not be much more. So... let's see how much of the list changes. ( ) You DO NOT need to "modify" the list below.. you can finalize your decision on the form I will send you. So.. all aboard.. last call is coming soon, if youare wanting in on this, put your name on the list so I can PM you a form that you can fill out and send back to me so that I can make this for you!! CEG Hoodies is a LONG awaited and anticipated item... get your NOW.. ONCE I close the GB.. they WON"T come back.

2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swoosh
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)
9. Bishop375 L, navy, zip, (SVT silver)
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up
11. 12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching
12. SAV/Med/navy blue pullover/Username: SAV
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath
15.slipknot,L,navy blue,pullover
16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullovers, SVT-Silver
17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
18 LUCA XL, Black pull over, SVT silver.

I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I

2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swoosh
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)
9. Bishop375 L, navy, zip, (SVT silver)
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up
11. 12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching
12. SAV/Med/navy blue pullover/Username: SAV
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath
15.slipknot,L,navy blue,pullover
16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullovers, SVT-Silver
17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
18 LUCA XL, Black pull over, SVT silver.
19. ishss - XXL, Grey, Pullover, SVT (Front), Swooshy w/ www.contour.org, Black Lettering.

'99 Contour SVT - #519
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard