Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I would like a Blue pullover hoodie with silver lettering.
12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching.

2000 csvt...HR Springs, Magna Flow catback, Rockford Bumps, all show no go!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it ain't a Festiva?
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I have a feeling you're offering too many options, Chad. Just my slightly humble opinion, but that's what I've observed. The more options you have, the more likely it is for something to mess up and then people start to get pissed off.

I think you should just leave it at the little CEG logo on the left boob (the censors don't catch the word boob, so you can stop typing it funky ) and the "swooshy" Contour on the back. Have people pick the base color of the hoody and the size they want it in. That's it. The SVT options and having some stitchings in the interior/exterior colors of CSVTs is nice, but you know somebody with a non-SVT is going to walk in here and want their stitching in Prairie Tan or Midnight Red, and that's when things will start to get hairy. I think you're a good guy and I'd hate to see your rep get flushed by having a GB go wrong. This is just brotha-to-brotha talk BTW, you can take it or leave it.

With that said:
1. LilStripedRocket Large Grey Zip Up
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover(SVT)
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swooshy?
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)
9. Bishop375 L, navy, zip, (SVT silver)
10. SAV/med/navy pullover

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Don't listen to him Chad!!! I think this is a good opportunity to try something new for once.

BTW, i saw you at gratiot AGAIN! When are you going to stay and cruise with me?

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SAV:
Gobally goop...

Must.... listen.... to SAAaaaaaVVVV.....

No, so far, I think I'll be alright. I'm doing the custom colors thing all on the fact that there aren't TOO many people in on this GB... now if there were say, 20+.... then yes. But, I can handle 10-20 orders, no problem. The logo is still ebing designed.. should have something for you guys by the end of this weekend. So, let look at having these done and ready to ship by the following weekend. I want everyone to have theres WAAAY before SZ (if you are going )
Yeah Rob, I saw you on Gratiot... I was on my way to walmart (yeah, I know..) Had to buy (of all things) a roll of 12 guage speaker wire for the tour(I ran out in the middle of my install). This Friday I'll be out and about, system is all done, so I can now be rollin phat.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swooshy?
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up

The example you posted on the contour, shows as all white outline, but isn't that incorrect? I thought that it contained an amber fog, and red tail light. Whichever way you do it is fine with me, I am in.

I don't give a hoot over 10.00 bucks, get us a high quality, heavyweight hoodie. I for one am looking for something that lasts.

When do we pay, lets roll man! (Thanks for the work you are putting in by the way!)

jkr2wld '97 LX 2.5 ATX Vibrant White
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
NExt week... towards the end of this week I'll have one made up for pics so you guys can see it. By Saturday of this week I will have the following ready.

Fully made sample (and me as a model. )
Total price including shipping
Exact color options
Payment methods.

Again... Price with shipping should not go over 30.00 total, just a heads up. I already picked up the hoodies (30 of them 10 in each color half and half zip/pull over).

The availble options thus far are the following:

Rear of the hoodie will get the "swooshy contour logo" approximatly 5 inches wide centered but up about 2 inches fromthe middle of the back.. done in three colors... amber for the front, red for the tails, and outlined in black or silver.

On the front... Left BOOB will hvae the CEG logo with the oval around in... aproximatly 3.5" wide and scaled in height. Now... delet the "CEG" in the middle of the oval and replace it with an acurate reproduction of the SVT logo.. done in the color of your car.. I have the thread to match.. don't worry! As of right now.. this is how it stands. You "non svt" people will have the standard CEG logo without modifications... unless you ME me an idea. As of right now, non svt people "could" have their screen name replaced in the ceg oval if you like. DOn't worry about stating your options of the front logo righ tnow... just want to see how many people, style and coor of hoodie.. thats all. Once you guys like the product, then I will PM you each individually an "order form" for which you can copy and past into word, fil it out exactly what you like, and email it to me. This way, there will be NO ROOM for error. Look forward to posting pics soon!!!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swoosh
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up
11. 12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Question, can I keep the CEG oval logo and get my user name under the logo?

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Sure.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Sweet, then I'll take a zip up blue one, in a XL please.
Oh, and is the Swooshy logo gonna have the website under it, I think that'd be a good idea so people will know what it is for.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard