Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Starting to look like an SVT GB to me...

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hm this is a tough one, the T-shirt GB looks like (hopefully) might start up again. Also you can only wear a hoddie 2 seasons a year. Also I already got 2 (plain) hoodies I wear, hm...I might have to get back to you on this one. See what the T-shirt GB is doing.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
IF you wish to "modify" the color... that will be fine. T-red swooshy is alright.

2 seasons?? Ahh, c'mon. If you like, you can ship me one fo those hoodies.. and I'll take care of it for ya. (*Offer extended only to mystique 97 at this time, thank you. )

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
SIZE.....COLOR...ZIP or PULL
1. LilStripedRocket Large Grey Zip Up
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover(SVT)
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swooshy?
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:

P.S. if you have a Silver Frost SVT what color hoodie would work? I guess light grey and have the SVT letters in silver and outlined in navy blue. However, from a distance all your going to see is the outline of the SVT b/c the silver on light grey hoodie will blend in.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Swooshy contour.

Ofcourse, that is an iron on type and it won't be quite that big and I don't think I will put the website URL on it, either.

Whos gonna know what kind of car that is without the website????? That was the whole reason we added the website under the logo.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Swooshy contour.

Ofcourse, that is an iron on type and it won't be quite that big and I don't think I will put the website URL on it, either.

Whos gonna know what kind of car that is without the website????? That was the whole reason we added the website under the logo.

Yeah but the url adds clutter and to me makes it not as sweet. I dont know can there be an option to have it or not?

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
IF you wish to "modify" the color... that will be fine. T-red swooshy is alright.

2 seasons?? Ahh, c'mon. If you like, you can ship me one fo those hoodies.. and I'll take care of it for ya. (*Offer extended only to mystique 97 at this time, thank you. )

One hoodie is for work/school and the other is for "personal" (everything else) use only.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by mystique97:

One hoodie is for work/school and the other is for "personal" (everything else) use only.

if you only have 2 hoodies, you need another, SCRUB!!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by snakous:
Originally posted by mystique97:

if you only have 2 hoodies, you need another, SCRUB!!

I have one question....why are they so much in price anyhow? I got my hoodie for $12.
And also they are thinking $16 for the shirts if they go thru.

Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard