Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Been getting several PMs about people wanting hoodies.. so let's see what kind of interest I can bust up here.

I will have available the following

NAVY BLUE (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left bewbie. Stitching will be done in WHITE.

LIGHT GREY (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left Bewbie. Stitching will be done in BLACK.

DARK BLACK (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left Bewbie. Stitching will be done in WHITE.

I would liek to gain AS MUCH interest as possible immediatly so I can order the hoodies. Available sizes are Medium, Large, XL, XXL.

Depending on how many are ordered... price will vary between $27.50 and $35.00. DOn't know which compnay I will go with for the shirts, either Fruit of The Loom, Jerzees, or Russel. Cost per hoodies for me abotu 21.50+shipping... so I'm not making anything off this. Start a list with your ceg name, size, color (don't add any, depends on price, etc etc). ONce interest is gained, I will tally up the final price, could be less.. could be the same price... could be a dollar or two more. So... let the list begin.

PLease copy this list below... and just re-quote it to add your name.

LIST FOR HOODIES.

0. Your CEG Name..... SIZE.....COLOR...ZIP or PULL
1. LilStripedRocket Large Grey Zip Up

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover

Previous Owner of: 1998 CSVT Black # 2923/6535 Born: 08/12/97 http://community.webshots.com/user/svtcontoursvt
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Chad,
I have been waiting for another hoodie group buy. Is there a way that you could incorporate "SVT" or something or that sort onto some of these hoodies... You know be creative... I'm sure it wouldnt be too much trouble making a small batch of these...

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Hmmm.... I could do that.

Alright, new option. On the bewbie, I will do either the CEG logo, or the SVT logo in said colors. With the SVT logo, I could probably some how incorporate CEG into it, maybe the CEG oval logo, remove the CEG bold letters in the middle, and put the SVT logo there. I'll see if I can whip up a photoshop later.

Okay... update. We are going to cancel the swoopy contour on the back... nothing will be on the back now. On the front... if its a zip up hoodie, CEG logo will go on the left b00b... or if you want the SVT logo, I will do the SVT logo inside the CEG logo. So, it will say contour enthusiast group around the top of the oval, www.contour.org at teh bottom of the oval,and SVT in the middle of it all. If you like...... we are getting a bit custom here.. and wa trying to minimize this, but seems lie there won't be TOO many people. I willl do the SVT logoin the color of you tour... Example, t-red SVT letter, outline in you leather color (tan or midnight blue) and the CEG letters will be done in black. This combo can obviously only be done on light grey. So... if you have a black csvt, and you want a black hoodie.... it will have to be white. I can do sivler thread on black for you sivler cars (rawburt ). So... there's my update. Price really won't change any now, since there is alot more detail that wil be going on onthe front (colors, design, etc).

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
No swishy contour logo on back?

Steven. L. Benthal Jr. 98 Mystique: Meshed Grille & Pioneer Sound System
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by N-terst8:
No swishy contour logo on back?

Damn you guys....

Alright... swooshy logo will go on the back.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
4.Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
SIZE.....COLOR...ZIP or PULL
4.Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Have you had these made before? Could you post a picture of what they might look like?

And, will everything be embroidered? Even the "swooshy Contour"?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard