Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
well, thanks for the heads up, but when will you guys learn that they pretty much have every/anything undercover these days? seen from cavy's to jeeps...still haven't seen a new-model undercover taurus though, just black-and-blues

1995 SE 2.5L V6/MTX 187k
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by scottd60:
They warned us that we should think twice before tailgating that car that is going the speed limit...it may be an under cover cop!

I wish they would warn the people that tailgate the miata so close that I can not see their headlights on my way into work. It is along a streach of road that has cops lots of times so I just go the speed limit (25)

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
heres a rule 21 out of 50 states had on books as of last year: any car caught street racing that is modded or could be potentially fast can/will be confiscated without notice to driver and will be "impounded" permanently. what they actually do is use them as UC cars to catch more street racers. thats so gay but it worked in CA and FLA.

on another note, VA state police have not one but two SS camaros with a rumored 750 HP under the hood. the first one they had is a 97 body style with a race built interceptor engine. and other thing such as supsension and blah. that car supposedly has a perfect chase record. and tonight i saw a cop in an expo watching me and my friends lol.

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by moxnix:
Originally posted by scottd60:
They warned us that we should think twice before tailgating that car that is going the speed limit...it may be an under cover cop!

I wish they would warn the people that tailgate the miata so close that I can not see their headlights on my way into work. It is along a streach of road that has cops lots of times so I just go the speed limit (25)

I brake check 'em in the Contour - but that cute little Miata of yours wouldn't take as well to a rear-ending...

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard