Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Hey There!!

Well all the kinks have been worked out on my Contour and I'm heading down to buckshot77's (Rick) place Saturday morning to pick her up!! Slight problem though....my buddy may not be able to give me a ride down there.....

If any one is interested in giving me a ride down there I'd pay for the gas or something....

I'd plan to come back Saturday afternoon after we hang out with Rick and another CEG member who I'm swapping rear springs with (mikeyboy).....so I'd be like a mini meet down in Des Moines!!

Plus, you'll get to meet Rick (if you haven't) and see 396HP machine he's got.....quite the car I have to admit

If anybody's interested let me know!!

Thanks!!

Mike

98 T-Red CSVT
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
If your buddy can get you part of the way down here (I'm in Ames) I might be able to help get you the rest of the way down there, I just don't feel like driving 6+ hours.

Ryan '99 T-Red SVT, KKM, Borla, 1387 of 2760 '92 T-Red F-150 Flareside 4.9, 5 spd '94 Geo Prizm, it was cheap
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i will be there! leaving here friday night. what is there to do in des moines?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
When I was there a month or so ago.....my cousin mentioned a place called the lumberyard or something like that.

Their slogan IIRC was "This is where all the guys go to get their wood!!!"

If you haven't guessed what kind of establishment this place is then Rick can tell you!!!.....he mentioned to me that he stopped in there on his lunch today!!! HAHAHAHAHA.....[Chris Farley] "sinner" [\Chris Farley]

I had a pretty fun time at a few of the bars but nothing big.....I had to get up early last time...

Are you planning on staying Saturday night or something???

Later.

Mike

98 T-Red CSVT
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
no, friday night. get the swap done early on saturday then it is off to rockford.

so there is stuff to do in des moines then, good.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Are you from Rockford?? I'm sure it's a pretty large area but do you know a guy named Jeff Waggoner?? Just curious....I played college FB with him up at Northwestern in St. Paul, MN.....

Later.

98 T-Red CSVT
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Nothing to do in Des Moines.....trust me. I will tell you a story when I got time!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Plenty to do in Dead Moines, uh that's Des Moines... That's why me and the wife are flying out to Philly this weekend to see Duran Duran and maybe a few sites. Supposed to be rainy out there though this weekend. Just my luck...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by bnoon:
to see Duran Duran

just how ghey is that? come on duran duran? with that mullet of yours you should be into that southern rock. got any lynard skynard baseball T's?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by bnoon:
to see Duran Duran

just how ghey is that? come on duran duran? with that mullet of yours you should be into that southern rock. got any lynard skynard baseball T's?

Surprise trip for the wife. She just loves Simon and had a crush on him back in HS. I will enjoy myself though... just not the songs. <read that as drinking>

Her surprise trip for me was a birthday trip to Vegas (we go twice a year at least), but I got to see some of the things I've never been able to see down there. Blue Man Group, Elvis museum, and Blackjack all night before getting on the plane home at 6AM the last night we were there. Now all that I have on my list from Vegas is a visit to Red Rock Caves.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard