Next Thread
Print Thread
#1231636 03/31/05 04:45 PM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Well as most of you know I'm part of SVTOATC, and our director is Dan Neinstadt. He's seriously the nicest guy you'll ever meet. He knows ALOT about cars too. Well him & his girlfriend Michelle had a tragic experience last friday 3/25/05, They woke up to their house burning down. Dan tried to fight the fire but it wasn't enough. The house burned for 2 1/2 hours. Everything was lost, there's nothing left. here's a link to the pictures. There was an '04 F-150, an '04 Ranger, an '04 Mystic Chrome Cobra, an '64 Impala (ss I think) totally restored, and a fox body mustang vert, I'm not quite sure of the year, and 2 snowmobiles (not sure which kind or what year).

http://svtoatc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1512

The good news!!! They both escaped, Dan with a few minor burns, and Michelle is just fine. They were no animals lost.
I understand that most of you do not know them. But to me they're like family. They're in our svt family is how people put it. I just really want to help. If any of you know what this is like it's very very hard. If anyone would like to help with anything, they have a gift registry at target here's a link to that too

http://www.target.com/gp/registry/r...d=2R5YYN3D971Z4

If anyone would like to purchase gift certificates they would like the following

CLOTHES
-Kohls
-Target

FOOD
-Cub
-Restaraunts (Chipotle...Dan's favorite, Applebees, Panera)
and any other place you'd like, they're not picky.

HOME
-Home Depot
-Menards
-Slumberland (for furniture)
-Sears

If you have any questions you can talk to me or Blackcoog, he is the one collecting the gifts.

All of the things you would like to donate you can bring to a meeting (if you'd like to come) or send to:

Dan and Michelle
6063 Central Ave NE,
Fridley, MN 55432

This is a friend (blackcoog) that does not live far, who is collecting things for them. They pick up stuff about every day or 2. Anything would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to remain annonymous that is just fine also.

Thank you so much! Denise and the svtoatc family!

Denise Anderson
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S

Denise Anderson
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
i get paid tomorrow....I can give them a small g.c to target. My brother lives in coon rapids and I drive kind of by that area when I go home (virginia) from mankato on the weekends. I think the worst loss is the Impala (besides the house). Tough to find.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
thanks a bunch. Yeah the Impala's hard to find but they only made 500 of the mystic chrome coupe & they're all sold. A couple have been burnt or wrecked though. I think he'll just get a new cobra but ya never know with him. lol. Denise

Denise Anderson
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Yeah... it's hard... Insurance can't replace things money can't replace... which includes many things.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I know, they didn't get to save much but we got to list the remainings of things yesterday & they have to remember what was burnt so they get money back. We had lists and lists of things. But like you said, it wouldn't really matter if the money couldn't replace it anyways. But they seem to be very strong & they're holding up pretty good.

Denise Anderson
R
R
What caused the fire?

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Well he thought it was from stripping his valve covers the night before and thought maybe the chemical combusted or something. But then a friend took the product home and tried lighting it, even added paint and tried lighting it, and it wouldn't light. So now they really don't know what started it. the firemen have no clue either. So I'm not sure. Denise

Denise Anderson
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hey Denise, did he end up getting a Black CSVT??

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold

Link Copied to Clipboard