Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Cant wait to see it at Sz

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Cant wait to see it at Sz

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Hehehe, I'm having visions of him having the turbos mounted outboard of the fenders like the engines on a private jet. WHOOOSH.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
He has a different tranny in mind for the future...can't remember what he wanted though..t-?

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
why not just convert to MTX?

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
What do I have done to the engine?
- Not much as of now, see performance section above. I'm planning on doing a level-ten racing tranny first, then going absolutely insane with the motor, fuel system, including twin turbo and possibly a supercharger, NOS, and all the other stuff I need to smoke everything else on the road... and if you see all the mods i did to the car so far, you will realize I'm serious!.

straight from his site.

to smoke everything on the road...

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Russell-3L:

You may want to do some reading up on Dean first.

Gl though, should be cool. Alot of sweat and blood will be lost becasue of it.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Hehehe, I'm having visions of him having the turbos mounted outboard of the fenders like the engines on a private jet. WHOOOSH.

lol, don't think the thought hasnt crossed my mind, but then id scrape them on the walls when i go to the bank or the mcdonalds drive thru lol. i will admit that a hood mod is probably going to be a MUST. if spring-zing was later in the summer, i would tear into the hood right now, but i have to try to keep this car in a close-to-running condition so if all of a sudden the shop gets toooo busy to work on our own stuff, i can just button it up as-is and drive it. as you can imagine, i dont want to cut into the body too much, so its gonna take some skilled piping and then we gotta send the piping out to get chromed (and engraved).

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Russell-3L:

hmmmmmmmmmm, i would if i could

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard