Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by BCSVT:
They can figure out whose car it is, but it's like those stoplight camera's when you run a red light... they don't know who was driving the car so how can they prosecute any person? The jerk might get a hefty fine, but idk about losing his liscense. He can claim someone illigitimately borrowed his car.

They've got video. They'll be able to tell who was pumping gas & likely who was in the driver seat.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by rthoman:
I work at a Sheetz gas station in Williamsport, Pa. Tonight a silver SVT came in and filled up with $23.00 of 87 grade. I was watching him checking out the car for any mods or anything and was ready to talk to him when he came in to pay. Well he forgot the come in and pay part. So tomorrow when the manager comes in we will be looking at the video of the pump he was at for his plate. Gonna suck to be him when he gets his court summons.

On a side note about 15 mins after that a Ferrari 360 Spider came in.

HOW DARE HE... He doesn't deserve to live.. I mean, he filled up with 87 He should be ticketed, dragged out of the car, and beaten with the gas pump nozzle just for that.

Oh yeah, sucks he ran off, fry his ass.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
rthoman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ContourSVT98:
perhaps the gas station employees needs a [censored] slap. Why let anyone fill any gas without paying first huh! Its like sending an item in the mail before getting paid first! DUMB AZZ!

-dan

Well first of all I would love to have everyone pay for the gas first. But it is against Sheetz TCF(Total Customer Focus) deal... But hey call me a dumb azz if you like. And with our video we will be able to see his face and plate so we have a good chance of getting him.

98.5 SE 2.5L MTX - TruBendz Borla, Green Filter, SVT F/R Bumpers, E1's 95 SE 2.5 MTX - Full SVT Body w/Mirko, GC + Konis, Omp, KKM, SVT pipes, E1's, Paint Mods/Pics
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Once in my life I forgot to pay for the gas and drove off. Good thing i knew the people who worked there. A couple days later, when i came back for more, thy said "Wheres my money you little punk ass [censored] piece of [censored]!" LOL, now i just use my debit card.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Once in my life I forgot to pay for the gas and drove off. Good thing i knew the people who worked there. A couple days later, when i came back for more, thy said "Wheres my money you little punk ass [censored] piece of [censored]!" LOL, now i just use my debit card.

I did that once, too, in my little home town. Honestly just brain-farted and started driving off. Guy came running after me. I was very embarrassed, and sheepishly payed the man, but I'm sure he thought I'd been trying to get away with something. I was a punk kid, then, after all.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by svttour:
Originally posted by svt4stv:
every police car in the area will be looking for me? you mean like "calling all cars, calling all cars?" just how small is your town??

hahah exactly. I used to do this all the time back when i was in high school..especially on skip days when there were like 4-6 cars lining up at the gas station all stealing gas..Its the funniest thing when you see the cashier running out of the store as fast as they can like they are running a marathon trying to catch you when your already down the street. OMG the fun times i had in highschool. and shoot thats when gas used to be like 1.07 for premium. We didnt care it was just a really good adrenaline rush. It got to the point that they knew my car as soon as i parked at the pump but they never said anything to me about it lol

Loser.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by RawBurt:

I would have done that at least once, but my g/f has reminded me to pay. Now I always use a CC.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Who the hell steals the cheap stuff?

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I did this last week. The CC machines were down so the guy told me to pump first and pay inside. I pumped my gas and had forgotten that I haddn't run my CC yet and I drove off. I got a call from a the Sherriff's dept that evening. I told the officer the story and that I diddn't even realize what had happened untill he called me. I told him that I would go by that station on my way to work the next morning and pay them. I did and all was well. Now the clerk and I joke about it everytime I go in there.

Good times.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
What type of world do you live in were you have to pay first? That is almost unheard of to me....well, at least up until this last summer when my brother who lives in the twin cities told me he has to. I was like WTF? Pay before you put the gas in....that is the dumbest thing in the world. And i remember the good old days of gas being 90 some cents a gallon....not even 10 years ago. Geez.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard