Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Ray:
No.. I enjoy.... uhm... eventful driving.. and documentaries of said driving.. "events"...

That and I was sideswiped once, and he took off.. didn't have the license plate, so no help there.. this way, I will have it no matter what happens..

Come on down, man.. I'd love to have ya.. we can grill out, or something..

Ray

Aaaaaaahhh, I see. Good thinking. I'd like to view some of those event documentaries. I'll probably come down sometime. I'm going to be in Aggieland this coming week. Not close enough though. But I should make it there in by Mayish I think. I'll definitely contact you when I know.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
There's a multi-head screwdriver with a band of 6 or 7 heads for it, a socket wrench, and my garage door opener. Give me a little time, and maybe I'll make REAL use out of it. My registration, car's information, lug nuts, etc; down in the door storage.

I keep two switchblades in the front ashtray that I pray will always be used for opening packages, but there are SOME drivers on certain days.. j/k

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
hmmmm...my registration....a couple of written warnings from the local constabulary (why am I holding on to those?)...Contour manual....reciepts from various sources (all repairs, oil changes, etc)....a Leatherman pocket tool...LED flashlight....tire gauge (good one with a dial and pointer)...Jimmy Hoffa....LOL

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Hmm, everyone's content is way different, except there are some recurring themes.... lugnuts, some sort of tool, and a flashlight being a few of them. I guess nobody acutally has gloves in their glove box? LOL, that would be sorta asinine since we're not driving Ferraris here.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
My wife "claims" i have a sort of Flaslhlight "fetish" or something....She can tell if i'm in a room in the house, because I always leave some sort of lighting device behind Hey I can't help it if I'm always fixing something....

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
-speeding ticket yet to be paid
-out of state parking tickets that will never be paid
-Ins. and reg.
-New England map
-napkins
-swiss-army knife
-pen(s)
-radar det. that needs a new cord(prolly explains speeding ticket)
-deck of cards

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by Mushu:
Fror Bronco:
Bloody glove
Bloody knife
Bruno Malli receipt
VHS of Naked Gun

You forgot Johnny Cochran's business card.

REPORT: Famed attorney Johnny Cochran died this afternoon in California following an extended illness... Developing...

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Panties! Her's not mine!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
[censored], I forgot to put my new insurance card in the glovebox.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
glovebox:
-2 cd cases, 1 large and 1 small
-mini maglight(2AA)
-contour manual with insurance and registration inside
-car charger for cell
-deck of playing cards
-cleaning cloth for sunglasses
-wallet
i feel like i am forgetting something

trunk:
-"oops" bag, ie emergency duffle bag containing:
first aid kit
rollerblades
diagnostic scanner
mini air compressor with built in spot light
jumper cables

passenger seat back pocket:
-thomas guide

driver seat back pocket:
-repair manual

cubbies in front doors:
each holds 2 pairs of sunglasses in their cases

Last edited by my csvt; 03/30/05 12:24 AM.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard