CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Originally posted by bobbyd:
i woulda gotten under teh car and started kicking it with both feet

Everyone vote him for smartest CEG'er.

haha thanks , i was just kidding but that was funny

1997 30th Anniversary SS,Jethotts/ORY/GMMG, 160thermo, ,TB bypass, 1LE intake elbow, BMR STB, 32mmswaybar..21mm rear,BMR LCAs, PR,SFCs,TA,LT4 KM,255lph, shift kit
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Yeah dude, you said thanks. No problem. Y'know, I took M-53 home (instead of normal van dyke, and it took me like 20 minutes. to get home). I was shocked compared to the 1hr 15 minutes it took to get to your place. Atleast i know when I come out there and you install ALL of my audio. Those subs sounded good, what kind were they??

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yeah dude, you said thanks. No problem. Y'know, I took M-53 home (instead of normal van dyke, and it took me like 20 minutes. to get home). I was shocked compared to the 1hr 15 minutes it took to get to your place.

Oh man, you took old van dyke all the way to my house? The newer 53 is great because they just opened up the two lanes on each side all the way up to 32 mile. Major speed trap though. It's 55 for awhile and the turns to 65. The cops love it becuase there seems to be an average speed of about 75 to 80 mph.

Atleast i know when I come out there and you install ALL of my audio.

Yeah i will definetely install your audio for ya. I've installed enough systems to do a pretty flawless and clean job, you know, no wires showing all that jazz.
BTW, i hope you can find that gromet because i refuse to drill through that firewall. I was too scared doing mine.

Those subs sounded good, what kind were they??

Those were two 10" directed subs. They are very nice and obviously loud. Your girlfriend kept looking at the ceiling of my garage, when it was rattling like a mo fo!

[thread hijack/ complete]

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
[hijack continue]

Yeah, I know where the grommet is. I ran my 4ga through it in my last csvt. I was jokin about the install, I've done several in my days... but another hand doesn't help.

As for Old van dyke... here's to Map Quest. .

Yeah, my girlfriend was amazed by how loud the speakers were..... and how your car did not rattle like most POS's in my area.

[/hijack end]

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard