Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dubkatz:
Originally posted by vudusvt:
hey so Paul is coming over tomorow afternoon. We are gonna do his brakes. If anyone wants to come over and help him
your more than welcome to.

Hey fellas,

Long time no see. Could you guys maybe takes some pics of the brake job and post 'em here? I'll be doing mine next week- although the fronts will be the BAT Wilwood kit that's been gathering dust here since the last time I saw you guys

TIA,
-Chuck

* hey * anyone going to the LB Grand Prix this weekend? Maybe we could get a mini-meet/lunch/beer/beer/beer session going....

Rears are about the easest thing to do but yea i can take a few pics. (I just got a new digi cam)
anyways last year Paul,Eric and I went the lbgp. Eric got us tickets thru his work but it looks like a no deal this year
we had crazy fun last year.

Yeah, no go this year. It sucked missing it.

I had a great time last year from what i can remember.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I bet all you can remember is the cigar girl...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
so you guys still wanna get together after the car show at knotts this sunday or what? Theres gonna be a small get together. Thought maybe you guys wanna join.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Were at, I might be able to come.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
In case you havent notice but the top topic in this California forum is about this Sunday at the Fabulous Ford Forever at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park. Shows over at 3pm. Was thinking maybe around 3:30pm across the street theres a shopping mall.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by ContourSVT98:
In case you havent notice but the top topic in this California forum is about this Sunday at the Fabulous Ford Forever at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park. Shows over at 3pm. Was thinking maybe around 3:30pm across the street theres a shopping mall.

-dan

Of course I noticed the topic of this forum is SD meet #2. You said after the car show, so I asked were at . You might of had Dennys or the 7eleven parking lot in mind; who what have guessed? Oh, the mindreaders f'in knew, duh................

Here an idea, how about we all just stand around with are thumbs up our @$$ whisling the Charlie Brown theme song, while we're waititng for Snoppy to come by so we can give him a group hug and take pictures.
Sounds fun doesn't it???

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Why don't we end this post since the meet has been over for more than a week and we're getting a little off-topic...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Ok great! Ill be looking for a group of CEG San Diegos members with their thumb in their a** as stated at the show. See you all there then!

-dan

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Ok great! Ill be looking for a group of CEG San Diegos members with their thumb in their a** as stated at the show. See you all there then!

-dan

thats how i keep my hands warm

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C

-dan

thats how i keep my hands warm

Ill remember not to shake your hands when I see ya guys there!

-dan

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard