Originally posted by dubkatz:
Originally posted by myfastse:
Originally posted by myfastse:
Originally posted by WildChild:
Originally posted by WildChild:
"Optimized Y-pipe" sounds nice, lets see, if I get mine powder coated yellow before installing I would get like a 15hp increase and 18tq, right

So how much would we be looking at for materials, and what size pipes are you thinking about? My car has 2.25" thats why I'm asking.

you dont have a y-pipe its only on v6's

So I have a dual exhaust setup!!!! What about that?

look under your car.
a y-pipe is what combines the two exhaust manifolds on a v6. You only have 1 exhaust manifold therefore you dont have a y-pipe. You have more like an I pipe. Or more commonaly know as a down pipe.

He has a y-pipe. It is just at the wrong end of the car.

Good point, i guess i got own3d
You know i think i like you better when your not posting on the boards

Nothing but love Bro.

Fo shizzle,
Did you see my post in transmission ?

So this means I'm not included
I guess I'll sit on the curb and watch everyone else put cool stuff on

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Wont be the first time they leave a bratha out Wild, dont feel bad.

Sorry i could make the party, not that any of you B**ches cared,lol

Let me know about the y-pipes, i'm actually included in this one for change. I can run to the junk yard on Friday and get a price, but someone let me know what a good price is for a used one so i don't get jacked by the junkyard peeps.

Did someone say detail car, can you say mine hasn't been washed in almost 3 months. i need that bad.

Side note: i'm looking for a speaker, 10" would be nice name brand would be nice to but needs to be able to handle 500watts rms, none of that peak shyt. Got a new amp and the fosgate 10"p2 sub is not handling the change well. had to tone it down so i wouldn't blow the speaker. ANy help would be nice.

Pm or email me at tmwill@tmail.com, or call me 212-5665

thanks,,,,b**ches

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
My brother,

Missed you at the party man. Next time you better make it. Would hate to send out the hunting squad to find you and drag you in.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Mental Case:

Let me know about the y-pipes, i'm actually included in this one for change. I can run to the junk yard on Friday and get a price, but someone let me know what a good price is for a used one so i don't get jacked by the junkyard peeps.

Did someone say detail car, can you say mine hasn't been washed in almost 3 months. i need that bad.

Side note: i'm looking for a speaker, 10" would be nice name brand would be nice to but needs to be able to handle 500watts rms, none of that peak shyt. Got a new amp and the fosgate 10"p2 sub is not handling the change well. had to tone it down so i wouldn't blow the speaker. ANy help would be nice. i detail cars for a living and marky can vouche for me when i say that your paint will not only look tits but feel as soft as a babies butt lol email me if you want me to hook up your shyt later

thanks,,,,b**ches

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by autodetailer829:
Originally posted by Mental Case:

Side note: i'm looking for a speaker, 10" would be nice name brand would be nice to but needs to be able to handle 500watts rms, none of that peak shyt. Got a new amp and the fosgate 10"p2 sub is not handling the change well. had to tone it down so i wouldn't blow the speaker. ANy help would be nice. i detail cars for a living and marky can vouche for me when i say that your paint will not only look tits but feel as soft as a babies butt lol email me if you want me to hook up your shyt later

thanks,,,,b**ches

i detail cars for a living and marky can vouche for me when i say that your paint will not only look tits but feel as soft as a babies butt lol email me if you want me to hook up your shyt later

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
hey so Paul is coming over tomorow afternoon. We are gonna do his brakes. If anyone wants to come over and help him
your more than welcome to.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I'd say that I could use a good detailing, but there's really no point...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
what time tomorrow? i have a computer to rebuild and then i can head up that way. Also need an oil change so i have to take care of that too. but let me know a time.

Auto, just need a price, i trust your work is good no need to ask around. just email me a price and lets go from there.

BTW all, i got the y-pipe from the junkyard today, so hopefully i can get it to Marky tomorrow.

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
hey so Paul is coming over tomorow afternoon. We are gonna do his brakes. If anyone wants to come over and help him

Hey fellas,

Long time no see. Could you guys maybe takes some pics of the brake job and post 'em here? I'll be doing mine next week- although the fronts will be the BAT Wilwood kit that's been gathering dust here since the last time I saw you guys

TIA,
-Chuck

* hey * anyone going to the LB Grand Prix this weekend? Maybe we could get a mini-meet/lunch/beer/beer/beer session going....

-Chuck Dienzo Black 98.5 E1 SVT #5022 of 6535 Born on March 16, 1998 "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by vudusvt:

Hey fellas,

Long time no see. Could you guys maybe takes some pics of the brake job and post 'em here? I'll be doing mine next week- although the fronts will be the BAT Wilwood kit that's been gathering dust here since the last time I saw you guys

TIA,
-Chuck

* hey * anyone going to the LB Grand Prix this weekend? Maybe we could get a mini-meet/lunch/beer/beer/beer session going....

Rears are about the easest thing to do but yea i can take a few pics. (I just got a new digi cam)
anyways last year Paul,Eric and I went the lbgp. Eric got us tickets thru his work but it looks like a no deal this year
we had crazy fun last year.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard