Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
This post is for any one who would like to join us after the 25. everyone write in the date that would best fit you and well go from there. for me any time after easter sunday. im guessing that, that weekend would be prime so lets see what date it is.

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
OC this time? Remember people what we talked about the last meeting. Its OC turn this time! Cool?

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
i know i am living in a fantasy world here(time wise) but as it turns out i may have my new ride this weekend and the rare weekend free to show it off.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I dont recall that, maybe i'm confused but i thought that we all tried to find a middle ground that gave everyone a relatively equal distance to drive to. When did the one city this time and another city next time get put in the mix. Not to be an ass about it but my drive to Vista was an hour North. And didnt you guys drive an hour South? Why would this next meet not be in the same general location?

The OC, for me and wildchild (aka psycho driver that reminds me of me) would be at least 2 hours.

Myfast is roughly 30 minutes away from me so that would give him an hour and a half drive and path914 would have about the same drive as Myfast.

So please, where is the middle ground for us all that is reasonable based on who's farthest north in relationship to who is farthest south which i think would be wildchild (aka finally another brotha in the gang)....lol

Lets determine this and make that the normal or most acceptable spot for future meets.

Just curious??

Thx all

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
i agree with you totaly i live in the state area and that would be a far drive for me to. lets find a center place for everone.

1998.5 Silverfrost SVT, DOB 5/6/98, 5848 0f 6535 1999 contour sport v6 atx LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
go to Long Beach.... fun doesnt really happen until 2:00 am though... at the "track"

seriously..i would luv to come see some CSVT, i have NEVER seen one in person, not many in the LBC. Only contours u c here are with grandmas driving them 5 mph, then my car blast past them and the cop pulls over the grandma..its great!

~ Fastest 95 Gl Atx Zetec in Long Beach ~ "Who would ever spend their money on a car that can't get 200hp N/A" ~ Slowest High Performance Car and Proud of it! ~
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Mental Case:

Lets determine this and make that the normal or most acceptable spot for future meets.

Well put, I think that we all should burn an equal amount of gas here, and as an idea for the next meet, depending on the weather, I wouldn't mind grilling up some BBQ, slaping some bones, or playing some cards, grankin ; if someone has work that they want to get done to thier car, we can do that too.

Mabie meet at the same location and go from there. I will be off of work from 5 April to the 16. Thats the best time for me, but I will try to work out my scedule for a better date.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
we can hang at my house. I just had like 20+ people partying last week, so i know theres room. I even have a patio so we could bbq(yes we can cook some chicken tim )
but i dont have a grill. So someone will have to bring one.
And i got the bones and a real sturdy table

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
how bout at the Fabulous Fords show at Knott's on April 16th. we could meet up, hang out, scope some nice Fords, then people could go to Knott's with their families, girlfriends, or each other. i'd be coming from about 20 miles north of LA. im about an hour or so north of OC, depending on traffic

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Alright! Another Meet! I saw the last one but couldnt make it. Im definitely in for THIS one! Barbaque idea sounds awesome. Im cool with driving wherever and any weekend is cool with enough heads up.

Zeke

ATX 1998 Myst, Sound System DONE, 16" Mille Miglia 11-2 DONE, Air Ride+Lowered+Drilled Rotors http://www.geocities.com/zlujan/night_vision.html(Premature)
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard