MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
So when do you want to pull that slug outta hibernation? I'm on 2nd shift this week and I have to cover 2nd on saturday night too I'll be at my dads saturday morning trying to get my bike ready for sunday

i'll show up for this becuse Fort is only like 45 min away from my house.. Pm Me for my Cell # if you want

Ummm one problem..my dad lives in the town of vernon...thats about 45mins away from my house in Fort If mikes car was at my house I'd be out driving it..er I mean rubbing it off...err looking at it

i'd be up for the drive.. i could stop at your house then follow you to his house another 45 min wouldnt hurt me.. i just drove 2 hours by myself on my way home from kenosha

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
So when do you want to pull that slug outta hibernation? I'm on 2nd shift this week and I have to cover 2nd on saturday night too I'll be at my dads saturday morning trying to get my bike ready for sunday

i'll show up for this becuse Fort is only like 45 min away from my house.. Pm Me for my Cell # if you want

Ummm one problem..my dad lives in the town of vernon...thats about 45mins away from my house in Fort If mikes car was at my house I'd be out driving it..er I mean rubbing it off...err looking at it

i'd be up for the drive.. i could stop at your house then follow you to his house another 45 min wouldnt hurt me.. i just drove 2 hours by myself on my way home from kenosha

if you want to do that thats fine by me...I'll be heading out there early though saturday morning if Mike decides to pull it out that day.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

if you want to do that thats fine by me...I'll be heading out there early though saturday morning if Mike decides to pull it out that day.

what time are you planning on leaving

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H

Yeah I think I can do that.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
If staurday is OK then...I'll be there early probably 8-9am and I have to leave by noon no later. I work at 2pm and have to get back to my house drop off my bike.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If staurday is OK then...I'll be there early probably 8-9am and I have to leave by noon no later. I work at 2pm and have to get back to my house drop off my bike.

so i gotta be at your house before 8?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

all he's doing is getting his car out of storage.......

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by pole120:

And all i'm doing is woprking on my dirt bike and maybe ripping up my dads back yard with my atv I have to remove som parts from the salvage car but that'll take a few minutes only.

H
H
I have to be out of there by 12 as well; I'll probably be there by 10. Tony, can I do an oil change there?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by pole120:

And all i'm doing is woprking on my dirt bike and maybe ripping up my dads back yard with my atv I have to remove som parts from the salvage car but that'll take a few minutes only.

maybe i could buy a few parts off your salvage car .. but yeah, i can be at your house at like 7:30ish

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard