Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
F
F
Caution, you should be careful with this one he likes to lie, make up things to get people to feel for him, I know first handâ?¦ Tried to get me to lie to his parents about this car. He was living with his girlfriend at the time and was lying to her parents as well, trying to get money from all of them. Just wanted to let you know that I was at that shop when he was lying to his and his girlfriendâ??s parents and at the same time to SSP. This guy is a true winnerâ?¦ He even had me fooled at one time. I had heard from some friends about what was going on there, had to take a look for myself and I see he still canâ??t tell the hole true. One of my friends were their having work done to their car, as they were dropping off some parts, Brian was there. They heard him telling Sal that he wants to change something in the engine. Sal gave him a price on balancing the engine and Brian said he was online and can get it cheaper, at that time Sal told Brian that he has had enough and he no longer wants to work on his car and Brian said ok. Sal asked him when would you pick up your car, Brian said I will call you in an hour. The day that Brian picked up his car, they said that Brian friend was standing there saying their taking your car a part right now and then verbally assaulting Sal, the car was sitting at the door waiting for them to take it. They were not aware that there was an off duty cop that heard everything â??he was in plain clothsâ?. I heard that the shop has pictures of the car & parts before it left and that there were 7 witnesses there and that most of them had seen what Brian has done in the passed. â?. I can go on and on about this guy just beware of this one he is not what you thinkâ?¦â?¦

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
and the plot thickens. Sounds like Kaotic all over again.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Bullet:

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

i love CEG drama!!!

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by FylinChick99:
Caution, you should be careful with this one he likes to lie, make up things to get people to feel for him, I know first handâ?¦ Tried to get me to lie to his parents about this car. He was living with his girlfriend at the time and was lying to her parents as well, trying to get money from all of them. Just wanted to let you know that I was at that shop when he was lying to his and his girlfriendâ??s parents and at the same time to SSP. This guy is a true winnerâ?¦ He even had me fooled at one time. I had heard from some friends about what was going on there, had to take a look for myself and I see he still canâ??t tell the hole true. One of my friends were their having work done to their car, as they were dropping off some parts, Brian was there. They heard him telling Sal that he wants to change something in the engine. Sal gave him a price on balancing the engine and Brian said he was online and can get it cheaper, at that time Sal told Brian that he has had enough and he no longer wants to work on his car and Brian said ok. Sal asked him when would you pick up your car, Brian said I will call you in an hour. The day that Brian picked up his car, they said that Brian friend was standing there saying their taking your car a part right now and then verbally assaulting Sal, the car was sitting at the door waiting for them to take it. They were not aware that there was an off duty cop that heard everything â??he was in plain clothsâ?. I heard that the shop has pictures of the car & parts before it left and that there were 7 witnesses there and that most of them had seen what Brian has done in the passed. â?. I can go on and on about this guy just beware of this one he is not what you thinkâ?¦â?¦

Who are you? You never said who you are, how you know Sal, if you're affiliated with his shop.. Nice story by the way.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by dcamero04:
Originally posted by Bullet:

Yeah, I'm a troll... 2000 Saab 9-5 SE 2003 Dodge Neon SXT
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

i love CEG drama!!!

!!!!!!!!

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Who are you? You never said who you are, how you know Sal, if you're affiliated with his shop.. Nice story by the way.

Mark

Man I wish I could understand the above story. But the grammar and basic structure has me baffled.

I've heard stories form other sources too about Brian (aka svtProdigy).....all I can say is I that look forward to someday hopefully seeing the car done, and buddy karma is a [censored] - don't burn people because in the end you will get burned back and WORSE!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

Man I wish I could understand the above story. But the grammar and basic structure has me baffled.

I've heard stories form other sources too about Brian (aka svtProdigy).....all I can say is I that look forward to someday hopefully seeing the car done, and buddy karma is a [censored] - don't burn people because in the end you will get burned back and WORSE!

Very true. I've been extremely skeptical to say the least, of Brian. With his wishy-washy arguments on here and his almost demanding attitude for answers doesn't surprise me thatshop would load a up his trunk and tell him to find someone else to do the work. But Milan coming on here and backing SSP up, then doing a 180 and almost confirming Brian's story is a little unsettling. And who the hell is Flyinchick99?? This is too much drama for me, so I'll tune back in to this "As Brian's World Turns" in a few days and see if anything new has come about .

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
F
F
Iâ??m Lora
Not with that shop
I do know of Sal

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard