Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
<cough> Hennessey <ahem>

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
that sucks man. almost been there a few times myself. if id been in your place, i would have personally gone down there with my pops and all of my uncles/cousins, and secretly been packin, juuust in case. regardless of what kind of issues you guys raised with each other, there is absolutely NO excuse to putting a customer's engine/tranny/and anything used in the trunk! that's just asking not to get paid, or at least to have some serious problems.

good job taking pics. if you think you seriously overpaid and he damaged your car, sue the bastid! take him to small claims court. it's your word against his (including witnesses). it appears you've got some $$, talk to a lawyer. file a suit against him. if anything, itll make him run out and put up a few grand for an attorney to cover his arse.

that or just go back there at night. shops like this are usually too cheap to carry insurance....

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Milan sorry to say But [censored] sal and SSP...

I or any CCEG Member for that matter will ever go to him...

Sht half the Grand prix wont even go their now...and one of the members dad works their

Sorry to see this happen to you as well...

When you go to someone and they charge you 90 freaking dollars to put a cat on thats crazy....And i already had the cat

But i guess its my fault for not asking him how much he would of charged, I could of went to Iggys and had them put it on for 30-40.....

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Damn that sucks Brian. Hey Milan, I know Brian personnaly I don't think he's fib about something like this. I can't wait to see this car when it's finished.

Brian actually took me up there to get a quote on the 3L swap, Didnt get a great impression from the guy myself, hence why I'm just going to let Stazi do the swap. Not doubting you Milan, but who in thier right mind would load someones trunk like that????

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I went to SSP.....charged me for every little part of labor to install a flexpipe.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
The pictures were bad enough , but now there are more people stepping up & saying how crappy there experience was. I don't think SAL needs to say anything now. Even if the two sides disagree, what he did was pretty unprofessional & shows us how he handles tough situations.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
This just brings to light something I've noticed:

All the high powered, high mod, high respected cars go through a lot of trouble to get where they're at. IF they ever get there.

This thread mysteriously looks like a mirror to Nirish's. It's a sad world CEG lives in at times.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by SAV:

All the high powered, high mod, high respected cars go through a lot of trouble to get where they're at. IF they ever get there.

Word. Read the Dyno Daves post in the SE MI I just recently posted about how I got screwed over by them and have paid $1300 in tuning.

My project has basically taken about 2 years, and its finally done.

Rick, has had his problems too.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Wow, small world man. I have had experiences at Sals shop. Well, his old shop before he moved. Shoot, I know of a Chicago Racing Forum that will delete any thread that has anything to do with SSP or SAL, dudes stepped on A LOT of toes.

2004 Evolution VIII cams-exhaust-tune 315whp 12.7@109
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Good to hear you got out of there mang. Too bad about the BS

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard