Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by warmonger:
What I can offer you is:

1-touch open for ONE device (passenger window or sunroof)

Remote control operation of from 1 to 5 devices for roll open or closed (all at the same time).

I'm in - hopefully my expert will be able to help (father in law is going through chemo right now but doing really well considering) - the instructions are very detailed but I don't have any experience doing electrical work.

Steven

Steven '98.5 SVT DMD, K&N, Magnaflow res, Falcon floormats, electrochomatic rearview mirror and other little goodies
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by LancasterSVT:
Well,

I am a bit flexible on that 120$ price... what I mean to say is, If I am going to get this, I want all the features and won't mind paying an additional 10-20 (maybe 30$) to get them. But keep us posted, I am so incredibly intersted I can almost see the looks on peoples faces when I roll down windows with my remote. TY tom!

What he said! I really want ALL the windows to go up and down... This is a great feature that should be included from Ford! I know BMW does something similar with the key in the door.

Brian D. Passaro 1986 Daytona Turbo Z Red with T-Tops 1995 Mustang GT Convertible Yellow Black Top 1998 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost #3734 of 6535
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Checker'd SVT:
Originally posted by LancasterSVT:
Well,

I am a bit flexible on that 120$ price... what I mean to say is, If I am going to get this, I want all the features and won't mind paying an additional 10-20 (maybe 30$) to get them. But keep us posted, I am so incredibly intersted I can almost see the looks on peoples faces when I roll down windows with my remote. TY tom!

What he said! I really want ALL the windows to go up and down... This is a great feature that should be included from Ford! I know BMW does something similar with the key in the door.

Same with VW. I like being able to open and close my windows/sunroof by sticking the key in the door, and turning it one way or the other. Nto having to jump inside, stick the key in, hold all the buttons.. That sucks.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Ok, just to update you guys.

We are talking about the possibility of small design changes to see if it is feasible to add in as many changes as you are asking for. This will necessitate some additional testing and time.
Be patient for a little longer so I can get the full story.

warmonger

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Sweet. Take your time and let us know when its set.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
I had a good question from someone that I will quote here along with the answer:

Originally posted by warmonger:
Originally posted by Question::
i was also curious if i can still use it since i have a remote starter which now acts as my keyless entry. It does all the same functions as my original remote did.

It should work fine with any remote you have that will activate the door locks.
The signal is actually read from the doorlocks and not the remote directly.
Therefore if you are sitting in the car and hit unlock on any doorlock 3 times it will roll open. If you hit unlock and then lock on any doorlock then it will close the roof just as if you one-touch closed it.
This is why it will be compatible with any alarm system or remote system that has door lock/unlock outputs.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
yeah, i have an RS system that i will be using it with. 1/4 mile range will be handy!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Ok, we have worked out the details I think.

The sunroof control module will be the same as before with the addition of:
- 1 touch close
- onboard relays for the sunroof ONLY
(saves the hassle of installing larger separate ones and they are integrated. The mosfets prove too expensive to keep in the price range and the relays actually have slightly better performance in most areas. The newer ones are smaller too!)
- open/close outputs for power window control modules.

Control of power windows has been achieved with a separate add-on device. This device offers:

- 1 touch open and close for each window.
- inputs so that the sunroof control module will activate the windows when the remote is used.
- onboard relays to save space, time, and wiring. No need to go buy more.

The beauty of this situation is that you can order the window control devices individually 'per window' OR you can order them in conjunction with the sunroof module.
You CANNOT have remote control operation of just the windows without buying the sunroof control module. If you don't care about the sunroof, don't have one or whatever, you can use the sunroof control module to control any window of your choice, then add window modules on for any respective window you want to control. The only negative is that you have to decide how you want to install the window modules. If you install one per door, you get the one-touch open/close at that door AND with the drivers door. If you decide you want to make it easy and put them all in the drivers door off the master switch then you will have 1-touch control on the drivers master switch ONLY.
If you put them in the doors and you want to open/close them along with the moonroof then you have to run two wires to EACH module you put in each door.
Not a wiring job for the faint of heart....BUT, you get all kinds of configurations and options. And if you just want that 1-touch open/close with a certain door, then install it into the door with no other worries.
You will get 1 touch OPEN/CLOSE for ANY/ALL windows along with the capacity to roll them all open or closed with the remote. Sorry, no separate remote control for the windows, they open/close with the moonroof.
These circuit changes have not yet been tested because they are not built yet. The original device has been tested and works well but you all want different stuff so we have to break new ground.

Here are the packages and prices:

Sunroof Control Module (with remote operation) = $115

Power window Control module = $30 each (No need to buy anything else)

Power window Control Mod. x4 = $100

Sunroof Cont. Mod + 4 Power Window Modules = $195

Sunroof Cont. + 2 Power Window Modules $160

**All prices do NOT reflect shipping or paypal charges.

OK, now lets RE-CHECK the interest on this group buy! Put your name and the number of each type of device you want in a list. Then I'll total them all up and we'll see if there are enough people to justify the efforts.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I want:

Sunroof Cont. Mod + 4 Power Window Modules = $195

So now auto open & close from inside car, and from keyless entry. Whee!

1999 Contour SE/Sport 6 Cyl. Duratec ATX
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Price went a bit steeper than I thought for the all operational sunroof/windows. How lon gdo you think this will be available? Possibly mid April?? If so, you can count me in on the Sunroof module + the 2 windows.. so that $165?? If thats all cool, I'll paypal you in a few weeks.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard