Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Checker'd SVT:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

press unlock three tiems... all windows roll down and sunroof retracts open.

Press unlock lock.... all windows roll up and sunroof shuts

Press unlock lock again.... sunroof vents.

If this is possible I'm very interested!

If those features are included I am 100% in. I want all windows down & sunroof, all windows up & sunroof, and sunroof pop, and maybe a secret button combo to launch the rockets out the headlights Probably will get it profesionally installed but it will be WELL worth it

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Below is a list of all the things everybody seems to want for this chip of yours. I agree I kind of want all of them. I just want to know if all of this is logistically possible with your chip (ignoring the hellish wiring to be done, that's the other dude's problem, haha)

Inside Car:
Auto roll down on all 4 windows from all window buttons
Auto open on sunroof
Auto close on sunroof
Auto vent on sunroof

On Keyless Entry:
Unlock 3 times - to roll down/open all windows/sunroof
Unlock then lock - roll up/close all windows/sunroof
Unlock then lock again - sunroof vents

I think that's all anybody could want from this. If all this is possible with a [censored] load of wiring I am 100% in.

1999 Contour SE/Sport 6 Cyl. Duratec ATX
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
me too!

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Well all of that is possible in various combinations.

First off, the auto-down or express open or 1-touch open features ( to list all the common names) are going to require a separate device for each window.
The drivers door already has it, the sunroof will have it with the primary control module. The other three doors will have to have something else to trigger it like another module. It is possible that we can make a cheaper add-on 1-touch open board for secondary devices.

This board is complicated mostly because of the keyless entry system integration. The 1-touch open is rather simple and as you see you can order th relays from Chris Hightower to do JUST that one function. To make it cheaper, I'd order those for the passenger door and screw the back doors since they only go down half way anyway.

What I can offer you is:

1-touch open for ONE device (passenger window or sunroof)

Remote control operation of from 1 to 5 devices for roll open or closed (all at the same time).

IF you want, you can wire the 1-touch open feature to open 1-5 windows at the same time, but it could only be operated off of one switch and EVERY time you hit the switch quickly and let off it would roll open everything.
So a possible application would be to wire the sunroof and passenger window together so that when you popped open the sunroof with a momentary press of the button, both the sunroof and window would open.

I haven't set up the sunroof for 1-touch close, but that could be done.

You guys go ahead and clarify a list of features you want and I'll see what can be done. The list should be in two parts, the parts that I can already offer, and the parts that you are being hopefull about.

warmonger

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

I would be in on this for sure!

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Checker'd SVT:

If this is possible I'm very interested!

Ok if this is possible at the $120 I'm in.

Brian D. Passaro 1986 Daytona Turbo Z Red with T-Tops 1995 Mustang GT Convertible Yellow Black Top 1998 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost #3734 of 6535
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Does this come with free 24 hour customer service help?!
After reading the instructions, its definetly involved. I'd put it in when I have most of the interior gutted when I:

Put new speakers and tweeters up front
10" sub in the trunk
Put a new cd player in
Cd changer u der the passenger seat
Heated Seats conversion
Mystique Rear dome light conversion
Gentex auto dimming mirror with compass/temp
Wired in Radar Detector

I have A LOT of wiring to do, don't I.

These are all set to go in in the end of April, beggining of may. Do you think you would have it ready by then?? IU want to have this ALL done by SZ!!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Ok,

I'm working with my partner on getting together a list of the features that you are asking for that are Feasibly....ie cheap enough to build and still keep in that $120 price range.
I'll post in few days the results and you guys can give a final "in for sure" at that point.

warmonger

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Well,

I am a bit flexible on that 120$ price... what I mean to say is, If I am going to get this, I want all the features and won't mind paying an additional 10-20 (maybe 30$) to get them. But keep us posted, I am so incredibly intersted I can almost see the looks on peoples faces when I roll down windows with my remote. TY tom!

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Sounds like you got a really good product going her Warmonger. I will gladly wait the couple days till you list what all is possible.

1999 Contour SE/Sport 6 Cyl. Duratec ATX
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard