Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
V
i've got a '96 contour 2.5L v6. i need all four, up and down stream. hopefully they include the wiring. Thanks.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Could you get the wideband o2's?

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Nah, I don't think I can get the wideband o2s. They are going to be oem. Some of the parts I will have to order, and some are already available. I am checking the availability when I find out the year and engine models you guys have. So, I've got 2 engine models so far, and they use the same part. If I can get those today, then I'll have them., But if I have to order them, I will let you guys know. sorry if you don't understand any of what i just said.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Okay. They are oem, they do have the wiring I believe, it's not just the sensor, there is a wire coming out of it with a plug on the end. The estimated cost I've come up with so far is $160 shipped for all 4. Some of these cost more than others, but I'm just going by how much I can get them for. Let me know who needs them through pms. I'm going to need car years, and engine models. As well as addresses to ship them to. I already have some that I am going to try to ship out this weekend. I prefer paypal which is sleepie_2003@yahoo.com, but if you don't have paypal then we will have to arrange something else. Y'all get back at me and let me know. - Thanks, Jonathan

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i'd only be interested in the upstream O2s for a 1999 2.5L Cougar. will this be ongoing for awhile?

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by iNFAMOUS:
I'm interested in OEM style o2's..

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
yeah, this will be ongoing for as long as they are in stock. The supplier that I go through can pretty much get any replacement oem car part. It's like an AutoZone or O'Reillys. So pretty much just let me know what you need, and I'll see if I can get it for you.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Okay. I've got the majority of the sensors, my camera, i believe has grown legs and wandered off because I couldn't find it. But i do have the sensors. So if I have given you a price go ahead and paypal the money to sleepie_2003@yahoo.com, and I will ship the sensors out as soon as I receive the payment. If you have any questions beforehand please feel free to ask them. Thank you.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
so is this only for tours,or can you get them for other cars as well?????i need some for my 95 mustang gt.....if so what about price????and as long as they are not bosch,my car wouldn't run right with bosch....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
No. It's open for all vehicles. Just let me know. I am going to just put a closing date on this so that I can start taking orders and shipping them out. Let's make the closing date this Friday March 11. So anyone needing an o2 sensor needs to let me know by that time. The price is just going to be $40 a piece, regardless of upstream or downstream. So get all orders in and lets get this done. Thanks guys..

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard