Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
you're shipping these already? Pleeeease tell me youre not using FedEx!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by svt4stv:
you're shipping these already? Pleeeease tell me youre not using FedEx!

Not shipping yet, as these aren't made yet. They will be made as a batch after March 3rd.

As for people wanting to see the How-To, I am moving it over to another one of my servers. However, I can tell you it involves 2 screws, cutting one wire, and crimping 6 wire splices. About 15 minutes total, even if you are blind (and someone is telling you what the wire colors are)

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
yeah the install isnt tough. the nononetouchclose is a definite bummer. for those that dont understand. look at your moonroof switch. the arrow that point to the back of the car is what will function as expressopen. the arrow pointing to the front of the car u have to hold to close. hold the front arrow to vent the moonroof. hit the back arrow once and the vent closes. hit it once again and the whole thing slides back. hold the front arrow again til the moonroof slides closed.

chris, would i be able to use another module to "wire" into the front arrow function?

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by hmouta:

chris, would i be able to use another module to "wire" into the front arrow function?

Yes, I have sold two modules to one person before in order to have one touch open AND close. The downside to that is losing the ability have it partially open (unless you turn off the car when it is in the middle). Then there is that pesky risk of getting limbs and other body parts stuck in a motorized window that doesn't stop when it hears someone scream.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
I am in if this is still being offered... Thanks.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
any news on shipping yet?

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Any update on these? Just curious.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
My source for getting the relays it taking alot longer than I expected. The ones that I have so far should be arriving soon.

I'll post when I get the shipment. Sorry for the delay guys.

-Chris

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
My source for getting the relays it taking alot longer than I expected. The ones that I have so far should be arriving soon.

I'll post when I get the shipment. Sorry for the delay guys.

-Chris

Just keep us (me) updated and I'll be content with the delay.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Okay, I have all the rest of the parts now. I hope to bang them all out tomorrow. Please PM me if you have sent me a check or MO.

-Chris

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard