Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
oh well I would just sell them i guess great idea though

that was my thought as well!!...so now how many things are being raffled off at sz??...projo's,headers,maf adap,free pass to ex.hon.....just need to now how much extra $$ to bring

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Now all you guys gotta do is get SZ of the ground. We are slowly registering people, but we need a bigger audience. If some of you new guys knew how much fun the event is, you would have registered looooong time ago... I have been to 3 SZs, and believe me, there is nothing like it!

Just imagine this: A parking full of modded Tours, and all the guys and gals there chilling and sipping on some fine brew... It's all there for you guys to experience.

I will never forget SZ 2002, when Mikey Boy, Charlie and me just walked around the hotel parking lot looking at over 80 Tours... at 5am! It's so crazy, you don't wanna sleep.

Only 25$ for the event, but the memories stay a lifetime...

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
That should be put on a postcard. THis will be my first SZ... I should have went last year, seeing it went on like 15 minutes away from my house.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
80!!! we'll get more in the next month or so...... i know of atleast 3 people waiting three weeks to register.......hopefully we'll get around 50...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
It is so true guys. Just a good old time...

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
last year was my first one and I wouldnt miss another one. Sure there were some orginization problems and it rained like the whole time but I had a great time just hangin with people who are just as nuts about a car as I am. Its only $25 and you have like three months to save for the hotel and stuff.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Milan - Will you still be posting a projector "How-To" on the boards in the next couple of weeks? I know you had originally planned on it, but wasn't sure if you were holding out for Spring Zing.

Tour96se- Bring money, lots and lots of money!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
thats the answer i was looking for

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by svttour:
me 2 wrestle you for them milan great idea you brining this up since many people are messing with their headlights these days. good seen you again.

Did someone say wrestling?!?! I'm game... hehe.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by xchang:
Originally posted by svttour:
me 2 wrestle you for them milan great idea you brining this up since many people are messing with their headlights these days. good seen you again.

Did someone say wrestling?!?! I'm game... hehe.

You win...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard