Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I am interested in attending the Spring Zing, but wanted to see how many Florida CEGrs are willing to head out together in a convoy if any are going at all. The Indiana trip should represent no more than 22 hours of travel from Miami, and around 18 from the Orlando Area.

I have 4 walkie talkies if anyone is interested in the lead/tail positions of the convoy. Holla at me and let's see if we can structure a successfull road trip.

XL

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I've said this a few times before, dont know if you caught it. I will be going from SZ to Florida (driving home from school for the summer). My stop is Ocala. svttour is going too, so I bet he would be willing to roadtrip, both ways

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
I've said this a few times before, dont know if you caught it. I will be going from SZ to Florida (driving home from school for the summer). My stop is Ocala. svttour is going too, so I bet he would be willing to roadtrip, both ways

To understandin you better, are you suggesting a departure point from Ocala? Let me know...

XL

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
nope. i got to school in colorado, so i will be leaving from here to go to spring zing. from spring zing i will continue on home (my actual home) in ocala. me and the tour are gonna enjoy the summer at sea level. mmmmmmm, power!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
svttour is around miami iirc.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
yeaaaaaaah booiiii... im in hollywood just outside of mia. we can get a few cars to caravan the whole way makes me feel better contourracing is going to hes in my area.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by svttour:
yeaaaaaaah booiiii... im in hollywood just outside of mia. we can get a few cars to caravan the whole way makes me feel better contourracing is going to hes in my area.

Let's get it started in here!

XL

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
yes i am....lets go

#1190049 02/22/05 09:23 PM
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Okay, I was doing some financial calculations, and it's looking good for May. By then I should have my headers, Koni's, and GPS navigation system installed. Stut braces are an option but would be nice to have. Either way, who has done thier numbers and is going for sure?

I might have a roomate to help me split the hotel room, but if he does not end up going, then I suppose one or two persons can stay in my room. I am trying to get a double bed so that my girlfriend plus another couple can make it.
Let me know what's up guys...

XL

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I need some Florida updates!!! Who is going for sure, who is not?! Also, I have 4 walkie talkies for the 24hr + trip. So I am open to suggestions as to who will want the 1.) Lead, 2.) Co-Pilot, 3.)Trailing 4.) Co-Trailing car. I am ready to register as well as reserve hotel rooms but I want to make sure I have a squad of at least 10 tours heading out together from Florida (It helps for in the unfortunate but possible event of mechanical issues, we all got each other's back). Where ma Florida peeps at???

XL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard