Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
The system works.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 04marauder:
The system works.

you must be really angry with someone

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by tour96se:
The system works.

you must be really angry with someone

What makes you say that?

I'm just hurt. I think I'm going to

j/k

Come on, somebody get in on this. This seems like a good deal. I can't wait to get these.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
I just got the following email from Chris at Jet Hot. Lookin better each day. I told him this GB was a new one, not the one from a few months ago.

Dear Tom,

I would certainly like to run another GP. I will offer the $125.30 price again. The last GP never turned out as good as I though it would, but I was under the impression that that GP was still in the works? Let me know if I�m incorrect.

Thanks

Chris

In case anyone wants to use Jet Hot for their coating, you'll have to call Chris at Jet Hot and get a customer number. That will identify you for the discount. His number is 800-432-3379. I'm gonna use them cause the weather around here sucks and so far mine is still a daily driver.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Mkingracing:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
I have the Sho-shop Y. I take it that these MSDS headers won't work with it will they?

The sho shop will work with these headers. Sho shop even recomends it on there site!!

OK now msds won't warranty the headers if you use any other y-pipe. Well because the y-pipe like the bat-pipe and sho shop don't use the stock bolt attachment that is in back of the engine. So it can't pivot off the engine when the engine is flexing back and forth. You need this pivot becuase it can cause stress to the engine headers causing them to slowly lossen or even crack!!

So msds recomends there headers and y-pipe. I recomend you guys do the whole mod don't half ass [censored] like this. Get the y-pipe if yo hanv't already done a optomization to yours already!!

By the way it is 10-13 hp at the wheels and from 15-17 trq at teh wheels. So instead of having 200 motor u have 220!! fot 700 divided 20 = $35.00 for each horsepower. not bad considering you get roughly 17 more torque!!

I hope i cleared some stuff up!!

Still a little confused here. The warranty is good if you use the MSDS y-pipe or an optimized stock y-pipe since the bracket stays intact right?? I also read that the MSDS y-pipe could be further optimized by SRS (?) and I was wondering if it might be best just to optimize my own stock y-pipe rather than get the MSDS y and have it modified. I still retain the warranty and the modified stock y flows better than the MSDS y. I geuss it comes down too whats best the MSDS (unmodified) y or my own modified y? Does this matter much or am I splitting hairs.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I just got the following email from Chris at Jet Hot. Lookin better each day. I told him this GB was a new one, not the one from a few months ago.

Dear Tom,

I would certainly like to run another GP. I will offer the $125.30 price again. The last GP never turned out as good as I though it would, but I was under the impression that that GP was still in the works? Let me know if I�m incorrect.

Thanks

Chris

In case anyone wants to use Jet Hot for their coating, you'll have to call Chris at Jet Hot and get a customer number. That will identify you for the discount. His number is 800-432-3379. I'm gonna use them cause the weather around here sucks and so far mine is still a daily driver.

Forgive the ignorance but is the Jet Hot instead of or in addition to the coatings offered by MSDS? Whats the advantage there?

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I need a buddy.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
An update: I found a buddy earlier today.

Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Dear Tom,

Thanks

Chris

Forgive the ignorance but is the Jet Hot instead of or in addition to the coatings offered by MSDS? Whats the advantage there?

If you're to go with Jet Hot, you'll want to order the headers with no coating(-$40). Then you'll ship them to Jet Hot to have them coated. Yes, Jet Hot is the best at what they do, but in my honest opinion, the extreme coating MSDS uses is WELL worth the $40.00.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
**Calling on tour96se**

Gotta question bud. In order for us to match each others order, I just wanted to know if you are getting yours with the ceramic coating or normal, and if you are getting it with the y-pipe. I was planning on both but first wanted to check if you are getting the same... Let me know...

XL

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard