Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
you must have a 2nd person to get the discount.

Mark

How about it? Does anyone want to pair up here? If so please keep me in mind.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Maurader04 - check your email, I am ready to buy - just looking for someone to pair up with for the discount.

Art

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by scottd60:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by tour96se:
i think gains vary from app to app, you know depending on other work to the engine and exhaust but i think you can expect around 10-12 hp at the wheels?? someone wanna chime in and make me look stupid(they always do )

Really? Hmmm, that'll make me have to think about it. I only have the stock 2.5. Maybe not worth my $$$. 10-12hp is nice, but not $700 nice.

John,

I did a before MSDS and after MSDS Dyno last Fall (Mustang Dyno) and gained ~12HP and ~18LB Torque at the wheels. Very noticable on the butt dyno as well, not dissapointed at all.

Thanks Scott.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Yep, I am looking for a partner to buy with too, I am in Belgium I already emailed him about a set today before I checked on here to see what kind of buys were going on. So if anyone is in for a set I am for sure buying. Then I will probably be selling the bat y-pipe that I bought 6 months ago.

On these headers does it affect the o2 sensor in anyway?
I know there is a search button as well. So I am going to check that now. If you guys want to see what a nice finger wound looks like http://forums.mightymustangs.net/index.php?showtopic=4700

So I will be having a bud do my install for me instead of myself. Also getting ready to buy the Trubendz magnaflow setup most likely, unless anyone has a better idea.

99 SVT #341 03 Vert GT triple black combo w/Roush kit
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by tour96se:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by durateX:
I had the month of March in my head for some reason!

Kind of thought that was the case.. Was hoping it wouldn't take you 2 months to install the headers

Mark

it might take me that long

So whats the deal, second thoughts on the swap?

Fast Cheap reliable Pick two
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
not at all just preparing.....

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I have a few questions first: I live in Cleveland, and basically the snow trucks could be out in June with the crazy weather we get... So is the Extreme Metallic Coating recommended to protect against the elements, or should I just delete and stick with the coating they already get with the deal?

I know there is a place for 02 sensors to go, but will MSDS provide us with whatever it is that "tricks" the computer so no engine light comes on?

These are all questions I can probably ask Marty about, this just occured to me. I will still ask the last one though to get more opinions: Will I be able to pass E-check with just an SVT main cat, or say a Magnaflow Hiflow cat?

If so I am definitely in, even though money is tight once again, this is definitely worth the buy from all that's been said about MSDS and their quality and how good they have been to CEG and NECO and whoever else.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Oh yeah, got buddy? Who else is looking for a buddy? I am, PM me.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i wouldnt recomend the basic coating no matter where you live....from what i've read they rust pretty quickly...get it jet coated........and normally they do come with the mil eliminators....i dont see why they wouldnt with the gb

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I figured as much, just a little tight on money and trying to take advantage of the deal anyway. So who needs a buddy?

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard