Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by RogerB:
Originally posted by epattonm:
Do we have to get the Y-pipe? There was a post not too long ago saying that you could opt NOT to get the MSDS Y-pipe and save some money (for those of us with optimized y-pipes). If I remember correctly, this was if ordered directly from MSDS. Worth the question though.

You don't have to get the MSDS Y. If you opt out of it, you get $40 off your price.

But if you were to get it, I'm sure you could find someone to toss you the $40 and take it off your hands.

Definitely.. Or sell it for even more and make a profit.. But be aware that not using the MSDS y-pipe will I believe cause some warranty problems.. I'm pretty sure that you must use their y-pipe to keep your warranty..

Mark

Then why would they offer to sell the headers ala carte?

Originally posted by MSDS:
Warranty: One year/ to original purchaser (end user) to materials and workmanship, unless otherwise noted, such as Borla products 1,000,000 mile warranty.

Not Covered: Damage caused by use of "Header Wrap", lean burn caused by mixture conditions associated with nitrous oxide, misuse, bottoming out on pavement, discoloration of nickle plating, ceramic coating, paint, unfamiliarization of vehicles ecu to learn msds products (c-e-l or m-i-l light), labor, freight, rental car costs, refusal by your mechanic to install parts, voiding of your cars warranty, damage to engine / power train, any and all liability including bodily injury / property damage. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts only, at the discretion of msds. All freight claims for shortage / damage to shipments must be made by the consignee to the freight company within 72 hours of discovery. If you need a tracking number of your shipment, please contact us.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
That's why I said "I believe" and "I'm pretty sure".. I'll get back with Marty and clear this up.. Thanks for the headsup on that Roger..

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Yup, great offer, got a phone call from Marty yesterday regarding this sale.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
duratex...just let me know when you want to go in....i was thinking maybe the 15th,or 16th of next month....let me know

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by tour96se:
duratex...just let me know when you want to go in....i was thinking maybe the 15th,or 16th of next month....let me know

That is perfect for my budget, however it does draw a little close to SZ. Can you make it from the 5-10th, or is having them on for the event not an important issue for you? It's not critical for me, but the added savings in gas mileage for the hundreds of miles to Indiana would help considerably. Let me know...

XL

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
So, what kinda gains are we talking for this amount of coin? I mean is it worth almost $700 for the entire package?

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i think gains vary from app to app, you know depending on other work to the engine and exhaust but i think you can expect around 10-12 hp at the wheels?? someone wanna chime in and make me look stupid(they always do )

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
as far as having them in time....i was kinding of hoping to have them on before sz.....but so far the only person i can find to do them is dean joyce...about 4-5 hours away.....so i'll see

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
So, to understand this discount, I have to find someone else who wants to order? If someone is interested, e-mail me - I would really like to get in on this buy. Either leave me a message herer or at goalcoach@comcast.net.

Thanks!

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
im definitely interested in getting this.
is this less than what the last GB paid?

when ordering with a "buddy" do the sets have to be sent to the same address? or is this basically ordering two at a time and the sets can be shipped two different places?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard