Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Hey everyone, I just received an email from Marty @ MSDS Inc and he has given me one heck of an offer to make the CEG.. He wants to hold a personal group buy that needs NO minimum, and there's NO maximum to the people that can get in on this! Here are the details straight from an email I received today from Marty.

"Hi Mark,
just thought of dropping you a line with a sale offer to your CEG group: a
"Two-For" sale. It would work like this: Two buds can buy 2 sets of MSDS
headers, the second set would be 22% off the existing prices. In essence
each buyer splits the discount for an 11% savings.
There will be no minimum amount of buyers (as in a group buy), and the
event starts on 2/22 and goes thru 3/22."

Here are the prices, again straight from Marty!

"HO810 header set/ y-pipe is $660.00 (includes base Z95 ceramic).
HO811 (Vortec spec--please call for price)
add Xtreme Metallic Ceramic +40.00
Delete any ceramic coating - 40.00
Delete y-pipe -40.00
fr/ins ground FedEx (48 State) 28.00

Orders will be processed and shipped in order received, up thru the 3/22 cut off date.
Considering what the steel industry goes thru every week, this is a good offer !"

The # to call is 818-50-POWER (818-507-6937).. Talk to Marty and mention the "Two-For" deal with CEG!!

This is an awesome deal for anyone looking to buy a set of MSDS Headers. I can personally vouch for this product and MSDS's awesome customer service.

Also, the discount applies to the header package only, and not the coatings. So take the 22%(11% each) off of the price of the H0810 or H0811 package and then add/delete for the coating.. So in reality, you're saving close to $72 on the H0810 set!!

Thanks Marty!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I got the same email ... cross posting on NECO as well

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
and of course i just bought mine right before this happens.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
and if you dont find a buddy, then there is no discount???problem being i have no friends!!!!!!!!! if i can find someone to install i could be down.....i cant do it my self.....imagine what 9 year old exh maniflold bolts look like on a car that spent its whole life in new york!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by tour96se:
and if you dont find a buddy, then there is no discount???problem being i have no friends!!!!!!!!! if i can find someone to install i could be down.....i cant do it my self.....imagine what 9 year old exh maniflold bolts look like on a car that spent its whole life in new york!!

Hey, my car's previous owners were a married couple that lived on the beach so I am on the same boat! I am getting these headers next month and we can jump on an order together. Are you in a hurry?

XL

Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Remember, orders must be placed between 2/22 and 3/22 to receive the discount! So tour96se, if you are looking to purchase these anytime soon, go ahead and get in with DurateX as I know he's probably looking for a "buddy" for this discount.

And to answer your question, yes you must have a 2nd person to get the discount.

Mark

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Do we have to get the Y-pipe? There was a post not too long ago saying that you could opt NOT to get the MSDS Y-pipe and save some money (for those of us with optimized y-pipes). If I remember correctly, this was if ordered directly from MSDS. Worth the question though.

2000 CSVT Silver Frost: #942 of 2150 HID Projectors and Fog Light Mod, Optomized TB, MSDS headers 2003 Silverstone Z
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by epattonm:
Do we have to get the Y-pipe? There was a post not too long ago saying that you could opt NOT to get the MSDS Y-pipe and save some money (for those of us with optimized y-pipes). If I remember correctly, this was if ordered directly from MSDS. Worth the question though.

I know I need one...

XL

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

You don't have to get the MSDS Y. If you opt out of it, you get $40 off your price.

But if you were to get it, I'm sure you could find someone to toss you the $40 and take it off your hands.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RogerB:

You don't have to get the MSDS Y. If you opt out of it, you get $40 off your price.

But if you were to get it, I'm sure you could find someone to toss you the $40 and take it off your hands.

Definitely.. Or sell it for even more and make a profit.. But be aware that not using the MSDS y-pipe will I believe cause some warranty problems.. I'm pretty sure that you must use their y-pipe to keep your warranty..

Mark

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard