Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Moderators may do as they please with this reply. I would just like to give a heads up to you guys since we have been receiving A LOT of emails regarding people that are interested in this group buy. ADC will not be emailing any of our programs to anyone. We have spent years and thousand upon thousands of dollars developing our database of programs for the 2.5L and 3.0L engines and are not willing to release that data in open format. Sorry guys. If you have any questions feel free to email me at shawn@arizonadynochip.com

Last edited by ArizonaDynoChip; 03/16/05 03:04 AM.
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
It was worth a shot to ask

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
I don't know if it's already being checked into or not, but I know that SCT is working on integrating WideBand O2 into their system, so you don't have to buy one seperate, and since WBO2 is needed to properly tune, maybe see if we could get in as a test group for the system. You know, see if a deal could be worked out where we pay full price for the Pro Racer Package w/ Data Logger, but also guinia-pig their WideBand if they toss it in no additional cost.....

well, that is if they are this far in the developement stage.

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Bummer, but I figured that would be the case

Originally posted by Pope:
I don't know if it's already being checked into or not, but I know that SCT is working on integrating WideBand O2 into their system, so you don't have to buy one seperate, and since WBO2 is needed to properly tune, maybe see if we could get in as a test group for the system. You know, see if a deal could be worked out where we pay full price for the Pro Racer Package w/ Data Logger, but also guinia-pig their WideBand if they toss it in no additional cost.....

well, that is if they are this far in the developement stage.

I always thought this would be a good idea. Maybe it will incorperate the LM-1. Is this accurate info? Wonder if it can be added down the road.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Swazo,

Any news? I'm getting to the point where I may have to wait a few weeks if this doesn't happen soon. If I have to wait, I should for sure be able to buy in about 4-6 weeks. I spent a chunk of change ordering my new Volvo S40 so I'm teetering on the edge right now.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
nice, s40. . .hawtness, Tom ur gonna have drop a big turbo in that thing. . . .

S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
There will be a good 'heads up' before the actual group buy will take place. Mainly to allow the full amount of people to commit. I think you'll have a fair amount of time to find a way to come up with the $$$ when the time comes.

I'm still waiting to hear from both sources to see who can get you all the best deal. I'll keep on them to get prices as soon as they can.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Swazo:
There will be a good 'heads up' before the actual group buy will take place. Mainly to allow the full amount of people to commit. I think you'll have a fair amount of time to find a way to come up with the $$$ when the time comes.

I'm still waiting to hear from both sources to see who can get you all the best deal. I'll keep on them to get prices as soon as they can.

Theres no rush. If the wait is long enough I maybe able to get a second program for my other vehicle. I noticed this price has changed from $200-350

Thanks for your effort

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Welp. I can no longer wait. Gonna have to pass on this & make other arrangements for tuning.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well guys, I don't know what to say. Getting them to reply is a PITA. They keep on asking the same questions and even after calling them, I still don't have any prices

I sent one final email off in hopes something can come of this interest check.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard