Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OK,
Many have been waiting for this GB. I need to get an idea of how many want in on this so I can get some initial prices. I'm just dealing with them for you guys since I have already purchased this at full price, and I will not make any money doing so.

Modular Depot

Another cool thing about these guys is that they have FULL SUPPORT for their product. Here is the forum you can ask questions about this kit, or better yet.... read up on.
Once you do buy a package, they have a private forum that has tons of knowledge and great people to give support.
Pre-Order Forum

Originally posted by Modular Depot:
Superchips Custom Tuning Pro Racer Package
$795.00

Click to enlarge
Now includes the SCT Raptor! A $475 value!

Superchips Custom Tuning - Tune with confidence

It's here! A single PCM package that gives the hardcore racer the control he has been dying to have. SCT Ford Tuning Software gives you COMPLETE control of the PCM for all your tuning needs:

Tune like the pro's and eliminate the guess work with a system that has been field tested and proven to work.
Built in help files, with the ability to document your changes.
Easy to use, windows based program.
Support for most Ford ECM's (4000+)
Now includes the SCT Raptor, a $475 value! The best datalogger available!
Now available in two versions! Burn your tune to a 4 position chip that plugs into the PCM or flash the computer through the diagnostic port with the PCM Flasher.
Available for most late model Fords. Options will vary

Calibration Features:
Four Bank tuning, the ultimate control
Firm Shifts (Automatic)
Elimination of Speed Limiters, Torque Retards, Timing Retards
Speedometer Correction
Full control over the EEC
Multiple Program Design, allows YOU to select your level of power.
Programs designed by the experts at SCT, for YOUR vehicle.
Optional built in TWO STEP LAUNCH LIMITER, no need to add other hardware. (5 speed only - limited support - contact us for details. All 99+ Mustangs are supported.).

The more people, the larger the discount..... you guys know the drill. Please speak up if you are intersted.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I'd be down for one, provided I can dig up the money. So put me as a maybe. That'd be a lot less money than the other option I was considering. Those AEM EMS's are expensive out the @$$.

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Is the $795.00 the price from Modular Depot? Or are the Group Buy prices going to be less than that? I just might be in depending on when this needs to happen and cost..

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I'm in like Flynn ... ONLY if I can tune a "base" tune from Keyser. Perhaps Chris will chime in and let us know if this kit will work with their chips. Reason being that I will have to run N/A on a turbo build car (9:1 CR Diamond Pistons, Turbo cut 3L heads, Pauter Rods) and I would like to get a safe NA baseline from them (ADC) and tweak it on the dyno locally.

S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
$795 is the normal price, I'm working on getting a price out of them for a GB..... but they want to see how many people are interested before that.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
You know I'm intrested. But the money I had set aside for that went to something else. But put me as a maybe, I will see what I can do. I would need it for someone who already has a SCT chip.

By the way thanks for going through with this. I got fed up.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I take it the price includes the actual chip with a pre-burned pgm, right?

98.5 SVT now gone ... new wheels = 2005 330i
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by LBVSVT:
I take it the price includes the actual chip with a pre-burned pgm, right?

Yes in either usb chip bunrner or pcm flasher.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
damn....should've waited on the chip......theres prob no way to get this thing w/o the chip??? if there is def in!!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Wish I had some dinero, I might of been in on this.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard