Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
great news! For those of you feeling nervous I wouldn't. The company seems reputable. And its not like your giving the money and having to trust another CEG'r that you don;t know. I think Id sleep a little better at night knowing that my $ is in the hands of a company not some Joe Shmoe. Plus you will b able to see when your charge card is charged. If you go to the website and look at the "buy-in's" there are quite a lot of ppl doing the very same thing we are. All this being said you have to have a little bit of trust when it comes to modding the tour...I think everyone knows that.

Question: What if you dont have a credit card? Can you still be able to get put in on the buy in and send a money order or check when the production starts? Not sure if you will be listed in the buy in if you leave a required field blank (credit card #) empty on the website. Perhaps you can just call them and give them your info so that they know your a serious buyer and send payment once the production begins. Jason do you know the answer from speaking w/ them?

Thanks

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
J
Jason43 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I'll try to find out for you. I dont see why there would be a problem with sending a money order. You dont have a check card either?

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
This is beatiful news BUT i am still nervous!

same here, but I'm sure it should be fine

I gotta start saving more, guess I'm gonna tap into my front bumper re-paint fund for spring break

You guys nervous?? I'm even more nervous cause I still got $80 bucks tied up in last years group buy for the same thing that I will never end up getting back.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
bad news everyone

I was thinking last night about how I hafta pay $150 to get my front bumper re-painted and then I look at this GB for $90. I had to go with one for the time and I'm sorry I chose the bumper because that is somthing that just needs more attention then anything else. I know this chance may not come later on but u never know.

Jason thanks for organizing this GB, I greatly appreciated all the work u did in all this. It showed your true dedication to us fellow ceg'rs. Thanks

Please erase my name from both the lists

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Jason43:
I'll try to find out for you. I dont see why there would be a problem with sending a money order. You dont have a check card either?

A debit card with the Visa or Mastercard logo should work fine. Also I don't know who else sells them but at Radio Shack you can buy a prepaid card with the MC logo on it. You buy a predetermined amount and the card is sent to you within a few days. You use it just like a regular c/c except it has a specific amount of money in it.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

A debit card with the Visa or Mastercard logo should work fine. Also I don't know who else sells them but at Radio Shack you can buy a prepaid card with the MC logo on it. You buy a predetermined amount and the card is sent to you within a few days. You use it just like a regular c/c except it has a specific amount of money in it.

The only type of card I have is a card that will get $ out of an ATM...all it has on it is "PNC Bank" and a card #...no VISA or MC symbol etc. I'v never bought a credit card. I feel I might get myself into trouble if i did lol. Please find out when you get a chance w/ the money order or the prepaid card from Radio Shack. I could do either. Hopefully both are ok, b/c I am VERY interested in this GB.

Thanks alot

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

The only type of card I have is a card that will get $ out of an ATM...all it has on it is "PNC Bank" and a card #...no VISA or MC symbol etc. I'v never bought a credit card. I feel I might get myself into trouble if i did lol. Please find out when you get a chance w/ the money order or the prepaid card from Radio Shack. I could do either. Hopefully both are ok, b/c I am VERY interested in this GB.

Thanks alot

Go to here. Just read the parts that pertain to the "Green Dot Prepaid Credit Cards". You'd want the Everyday Card. The rest is for the regular Radio Shack credit card. You can't get a specific amount--they are only sold in certain amounts. I can tell you what the amounts are tomorrow. They're a good way to get a c/c without any credit check and they won't get you into trouble cause you're only spending what you put into them.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Do we know for sure if they are doing the HVAC? Also-Do we have a place to send the money yet...did I miss it? I know u said it goes straight to the company, but I think I missed the link somewhere. If there isn't one, keep us posted then.
Thanx
~Kyle

Last edited by 99contourdriver; 02/23/05 05:34 AM.

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I was thinking last night about how I hafta pay $150 to get my front bumper re-painted and then I look at this GB for $90. I had to go with one for the time and I'm sorry I chose the bumper because that is somthing that just needs more attention then anything else. I know this chance may not come later on but u never know.

Jason thanks for organizing this GB, I greatly appreciated all the work u did in all this. It showed your true dedication to us fellow ceg'rs. Thanks

Please erase my name from both the lists

1) Rawburt (Standard Indiglows)
2) Goonz SVT (Standard Indiglows) - cross me out
3) BURNTU2 (Standard Indiglows)
4) hetfield (Standard Indiglows)
5) NY2000SVT
6) Jason43 (any)
7) really BIG fuzzy (standard indiglows)
8) wa2tuff (Standard Indiglows)
9) mygameisplatnum (Standard Indiglows)
10) Threat (Standard Indiglows)
11) Swazo (Standard Indiglows)
12) scottd60 (Standard Indiglows)
13) AkSvt00 (Standard Indiglows)
14) morbid (Standard Indiglows)
15) SHOgoFast (Standard Indiglows)

HVAC's:

1) Rawburt
2) Goonz SVT - cross me out
3) BURNTU2
4) hetfield(???)
5) NY2000SVT(???)
6) really BIG fuzzy
7) 99contourdriver
8) wa2tuff
9) mygameisplatnum
10) Threat
11) sesportv
12) Swazo
13) scottd60
14) AkSvt00
15) 98_HO_Contour (would like them to match my gauge overlays)
16) CSVT1214
17) morbid
18) SHOgoFast (btw, my 1st post, sorry if i screw it up)

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
could we perhaps get an interest check for ppl that may be interested in also including the "headlight/foglight" switch in indiglo. I know there have been many attempts and GB's for this but none have been successful. It would be awesome if we could get all 3 for say a flat $100 + shipping. What do you guys think? Maybe Im getting greedy but this is a great oppurtunity to have the complete set of indiglo's (gauge,HVAC,light switch) and be done w/ it.

What do ya say?

Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard