Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Post deleted by mystique97

Last edited by mystique97; 02/19/05 04:35 AM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
Originally posted by mystique97:
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
Originally posted by mystique97:
I think we should stick with the traditional CEG logo.

and on the front a CSVT and a pre98 or post98 Stique.
and a blue shirt would be cool too, like a navy blue.
and it can say on the front Contour Enthusiasts Group on the bottom or top.

That's a good idea too!

dang at least SOMEONE agrees with me.

I think that'll be pretty fair too, since this is pretty much a Contique website and I really don't want a T-shirt with ONLY a CSVT on it I mean it'll be cool but hey I drive a Mystique for crying out loud, sorry gettin a little carried away.

It would also help if we had an artist in the house too, but here is a good one for the Mystique picture:

I think that'll be a good angle for one, and a CSVT at the opposite angle with the CSVT on top or having them side by side would be cool.

Dude, youre a genious. That would be totally sweet! I'm not artistic tho

I still think my original idea is the best one but since no one is artistic, what ever.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
i think there is more of a market for owners w/ SVT's...IMO. Ppl w/ SVT's may want something to show off what their extra $ went toward. I think oyu'd lose alot of interest from the SVT crowd if the shirt had a non-svt contour on it. I just tend to think that there are more SVT owners that would want T-shirts v.s. ppl w/out SVT's wanting T-shirts..but again thats just my opinion. In fact I'm not looking for a T-Shirt I was just trying to come up w/ some cool design options for you guys. good luck w. whatever you deside on, hope it turns out nice

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
For starters, 10 minutes with PhotoDeluxe:

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
For starters, 10 minutes with PhotoDeluxe:

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

Just only the Contour pic would be great too.

Last edited by mystique97; 02/19/05 04:50 AM.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
They can use some modding. More lines in the Mystique bumper & clean up the Contour headlights & grill a bit.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Yeah, but thats exactly what I was talking about, hell at least someone is on the same page as I.

Great job tourdeforce.

Last edited by mystique97; 02/19/05 04:54 AM.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I don't think I want to go with doing a particular car on the shirts. There would be people that would want a SE, SVT, Mercury. It would not be to good. I think I might just do the regular CEG logo on one with just the front. Then maybe the outline of the contour with the CEG incoropated into it. That shirt would prob say www.contour.org on the back of it or something. Are you guys interested in this? I would have to talk to the dude that would be helping me make the shirts but if you guys would buy either of them two I will be starting on making prototypes in the next week or so.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
So have a side profile of ALL the before mentioned cars ON THE BACK with descriptions in plain jain black lettering. Then we can all vote on what type of car for the front

I'd stick with white, gray and blue to queue the site design also.

And then.. so on I'd be willing to help design it. I need good stuff for my Multimedia Portfolio What about the CEG logo by Unisys? Front taken care of (plus said voted car on front)

I think I've edited this post twice now.

Last edited by Pre98; 02/19/05 08:22 PM.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by skrilla187:
I don't think I want to go with doing a particular car on the shirts. There would be people that would want a SE, SVT, Mercury. It would not be to good. I think I might just do the regular CEG logo on one with just the front. Then maybe the outline of the contour with the CEG incoropated into it. That shirt would prob say www.contour.org on the back of it or something. Are you guys interested in this? I would have to talk to the dude that would be helping me make the shirts but if you guys would buy either of them two I will be starting on making prototypes in the next week or so.

Maybe you could do this, put the outline of a contour on the front and the CEG logo on the back of one, the other, with the CEG incoropated into it, with the web site on the back, I really think the one with just the CEG logo on the front would look kinda tacky myself.

Like this one the front of one.

and the back image could be this.

and if you want black shirts you can just easily invert the colors. the black turns to white and the white turns to black.

and the other shirt like what your saying.

Last edited by mystique97; 02/19/05 08:24 PM.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard