Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
No life but CEG
No life but CEG
B

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Those are nice pics Babysho.

I still think we outta do the CSVT and Mystique on the front with the CEG logo on the back in the middle on the top, I would love that it'd be PERFECT.

Last edited by mystique97; 02/18/05 02:39 AM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
What about the one in here (you'll have to scroll down some the top pics "aren't found":
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=381853&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

'00 T-Red TourSE 2.5L ATX Foglight Mod,Optimized Y-Pipe & TB, FSVT F/P,RU-3530 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/688552
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
there was only one picture found.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by mystique97:

I still think we outta do the CSVT and Mystique on the front with the CEG logo on the back in the middle on the top, I would love that it'd be PERFECT.

Someone make a design then.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by skrilla187:

Someone make a design then.

I'd do it but I'm not artistic, heck even a outline of the cars would be great, if anyone can do that, I'm sure there is a lot of people on here that can photoshop, and if they can do that they certainly can make a outline of a couple cars.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Ok, I found good angles for the, Contour and Mystique.
If anyone can make the outline of these that'd be perfect for the T-shirt, I'd say put the Contour on top and the Mystique on bottom for the front.

Last edited by mystique97; 02/19/05 03:52 AM.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
You mean this one:

i think the best idea would be to use this pic and make a CEG out of the pic like Orange County Chopers with their bike logo . The C would be the front wheel...the E would be the center section where the door and windows are...the G would be the back wheel. If you look at the pic you;ll see what I'm saying. And its ALMOST already done in the pic itself. The E would just need to be worked on a little. Again a little artisitc but I think it would look badazz

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
actaully now that I look at it more all you need is a verticle line (say like where the door swings open at to make the vertical line) for the E...and then a tiny horizontal line for the G part on the back wheel. The C is already done by the front wheel. If done right it will stick out yet still flow w/ the car so that to some they may see the car but to others they will see the CEG in the pic of the car....like I said its the same style as OCC does and it'll look cool.

Then above it or below it right out "contour enthusiats group" and then a big SVT logo on the back w/ Special Vehicles Team written below the SVT. I think that would be a nice shirt.

Basically have the pic on one side and the SVT on the other (interchangeable)

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
You mean this one:

i think the best idea would be to use this pic and make a CEG out of the pic like Orange County Chopers with their bike logo . The C would be the front wheel...the E would be the center section where the door and windows are...the G would be the back wheel. If you look at the pic you;ll see what I'm saying. And its ALMOST already done in the pic itself. The E would just need to be worked on a little. Again a little artisitc but I think it would look badazz

yeah, but I like mine better like make them a out line like that pic but make a contour and a mystique, we just need someone to make a few choices in shirts and set up a poll.

Or...use that pic (with no modifications to it) on the front with CEG logo on the back.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard