Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
wow some of you really don't like newbies. I actually read this site all the time i just don't usally post. And yeah so maybe 130 in a little fog was dumb, but like Kane said.. we've all done something boneheaded... even though its undoubtedly ignorant. But it was fun

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SAV:
Are you from the CIA? Who has this ish in a Contour?

-SAV

Its called GPS, alot of people have GPS regardless of what type of car it is. What does it matter that it is a contour...Ive got GPS in xB, is there a difference. I like to now how to get somewhere, its just an added benefit to know exactly how fast I am going and to also know pretty much the amount of time it will take me to get there, based of course on my rate of speed.

-Ken

'00 svt #1485/2150 Precision SC6152E .63 a/r, PnP Heads, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Blitz BOV, HKS EBC, and HKS TT, Koni's Front/Rear, 19" Centerline RPMs, SPEC Stage 5 Clutch and Flywheel, DMD, Intrax, LoTek w/ Water Temp, Oil Press., EGT, Boost Gauge
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Mileage:
I've got 200,000 Kilometers on my ODO. Stock Zetec engine, stock manual tranny, and stock clutch.

Assault Towers Wakeboard towers and accessories www.assaulttowers.com
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
exactly!

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by cfcsvt:
Originally posted by SAV:
Are you from the CIA? Who has this ish in a Contour?

-SAV

Its called GPS, alot of people have GPS regardless of what type of car it is.

I associated GPS as a navigation system, which I know for damn sure was never offered on the Contour. That's why I was asking. Guy I quoted didn't state that he had an aftermarket one or anything like that, just that he was rocketing along a road at an indicated 160 but his "satellites" said 150. Sounds far fetched to me.

You don't gotta be huffy about it.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard