Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I've only ever seen 4 SVT's. 2 were in the Amherst, MA area when I was at college, the other was on the highway, and I drove Haroon's (Goonz12) two weeks ago. As far as I know, he's the only SVT in this area.

It's definitely a rare car. I'm seeing fewer of the newer SE Sports on the road these days too. I think i'm actually the only white SE Sport with a 5/spd in town (ok, so it's not a popular color... ).

-Chris 2000 SE Sport V6 5spd (all stock except for EO brakes)
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
or MD, we got a fair amount here... I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Women drivers, no way

Whats next, are we gunna let them vote too

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Oh how I long for that day! I've never seen it...

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Oh how I long for that day! I've never seen it...

I bought mine from a middle aged mom. And Ive seen an older lady drivin an SVT.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
You guys need to thank me. I saved mine twice. First i got it at an auction. It had light up windshield squirters so i believe a punk owned it. But it also had a complete custom exhaust put on right. (I believe previous owner). Then i wrecked it But after like 4 grand It's better than ever. Also, I go to the University of Akron. Seen three out here. A silver E1. A red E0 (girl owned havent met her yet) and ironically a pearl white 3L (found him after i painted my car pearl white.. yeah two in the same school.. prolly hates me) his car is on the top of fordcontour.org and he is a hardcore CEG'er

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
or MD, we got a fair amount here... I've even seen three different women driving CSVTS

Women drivers, no way

Whats next, are we gunna let them vote too

NO, and we're going to start up prohibition again!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
There is definitely a rarity of SVT Contours in NE Ohio. I have kept my eyes open for them a little after I bought my first car (99 Mustang). Now that I own one, it seems as if they are even more rare in the area. They are so rare that three years ago I spotted one in our school's parking lot on the way to class (before I bought mine), and I pointed it out to the kid I was with. Then he says: "Dude you act like you just saw a freakin Ferrari or Lambo!" MI definitely has a rich concentration of SVT Contours. I was thinking about requesting a "Flyer" file that we can all download, print out, and keep on us (in the glove or whatever) when we see some Contiques and drop them under some wipers.

Check the Pics/Videos post

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I see one once every month or so around here in Orange County. There was a black CSVT lowered with 18"s rims very clean driving right in front of me. The young driver slowed down and looked at me for a sec while he gave me that "wasup" head nod at me. I quickly chased him and drove side by side for a few secs reving our engines, rolled our windows down and I asked him if he was a member on CEG. He kindly nodded no and drove off. Same thing happened to my brother (a member here as well) while he was at a gas station someone honked at him from a distance and he noticed it was the same guy with the black csvt. He popped up 3 times in front of us. Never seen him again. Seen several on the freeways with mild condition Contours/SVTs. Saw another one at the movie theater parking lot late last year. The most weirdest was when I was turning left in my SUV to go into my apartment gate garage a silver csvt passed right by me. The driver was a visitor from someone that lives in our apartment complex! Im always keeping my eyes open every single day. When I see one it just cheers me up for the entire day.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Okay, so it's official. CSVTs are NOT scarce in MI.

at least in lower michigan. i haven't ever seen another one in the U.P. yet. other than at the st. ignace car show last year, there was 2 there i think.

2003 Dodge SRT-4 Mods: more than 250 characters worth!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I hate seeing a CSVT when im driving something else (like the 98 4 banger cavalier ive got now until my shift tower parts come in). Cause I'm like hey.. oh wait.. they are going to make fun of me.. LOL I do get extra excited when i see them tho.

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard