Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
#1183820 05/03/05 12:17 AM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Hey everyone, sorry about being missing for so long. I have been pretty busy with work, and a tiny bit with wow as said in the other post. I have been working hard on two things. Getting a good reputation with my manufacter for LEDs. This group buy went down in utter flames. And I will not be offering a new one. I still offer them through my site http://iwireds.us/leds/ . I have not posted for a long time due to several reasons, mainly cause I am just to busy for CEG. If I explained more on reasons I don't post on CEG hardly anymore. I would probably be flamed, and I don't want to go out like that.

If you have any questions or comments please email me at ceg@iwired.us. Its a fwd account so if I start getting to much crap mail. I will delete the email address. and you guys will have to search for my old one, or snag it off my web site. Mr Carr, I have emailed you back. Please reply by 11pm pacific time if you can. Any later and I have to leave for work. I will take my laptop with me, and check my email at 4am and 5:45am to see if you emailed me if you haven't. I would prefer not to as my work is in bad neighborhood.

Take care everyone. Though, I won't be on CEG, I will be around. I check the site out off and on, and my PMs notications are disabled But I will reenable them so I see when you send me messages. Again if you need me please email. Its the easiest way of getting a hold of me.

EDIT: I also forgot my password to get onto aim, so I no longer use it. One day I will remember and log back in! so when you do finally see me on send me a message!

Last edited by auiotour; 05/03/05 12:33 AM.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#1183821 05/03/05 02:13 AM
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hmmmmmm.......

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard